General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for intusion.....
Can anyone remember the herald sun membership map in 2015 on the 14 numbers.
Any one know the rankings after first 5?
1 essendon and aberfeldie
2 werribee
3 sunbury
4 sydenham.
5 essendon n and strathmore
Cheers for any help.

Anyone happen to have a copy of the 2019 fixture that will open in Word 2010.

I need it for my pensioners club tipping contest.

Unfortunately the guy who converted it for me in the past, fell of the perch a couple of months ago (GBH) and I have no idea how he did it.

Many thanks

Anyone happen to have a copy of the 2019 fixture that will open in Word 2010.

I need it for my pensioners club tipping contest.

Unfortunately the guy who converted it for me in the past, fell of the perch a couple of months ago (GBH) and I have no idea how he did it.

Many thanks
I've attempted to convert it to a Word document. Check the link out and hopefully it is what you are after. If you click on the link below and then download it to your PC, it should look much better:

Last edited:
Was just reading about Tony Buhagiar. I didn't realise he didn't play in a premiership.
1983 - played in GF loss
1984 - missed Rounds 10-18 and the 2SF through injury, played the PF but was an Emergency for the GF
1985 - decided to go back to WA, but was talked into staying in the VFL, but with Footscray, who finished 2nd but lost in the PF

https://australianfootball.com/players/player/tony+buhagiar/11531

Last edited:
So I recently resigned and got his as one of the farewell presents... love the sentiment, but kinda wanna drink it.

Got a good feeling about the U12 C grade cricket team this season!

UeW7uUm.jpg

iNCk5eS.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm flying down for Anzac Day next year. A mate wants to come with me. I have reserved seats with mates who live in Melbourne. Is there any way we can get him a ticket with us?

I'm flying down for Anzac Day next year. A mate wants to come with me. I have reserved seats with mates who live in Melbourne. Is there any way we can get him a ticket with us?
My guess is nope

Are we going to get back the little buttons that tell us when there is an unread post in a thread?
Also, are we going to get the unread watched threads at the top of the page?
I’d recommend taking any suggestions straight to Chief in the suggestions forum. There is a thread dedicated to it there, and the OP of that thread has a list of known issues. The link is in the announcement about the upgrade at the top of the forum. There are still things that are being ironed out, and if you tell him now there’s a good chance most things will be fixed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back