General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

To anyone up to speed with FootyWire -
The breakevens for both AFL Fantasy and Supercoach say round 1.
Are these after round 1, or is it still to be updated?
Cheers.

GA0076?

I bought two tickets to the Saints game and I expected to see seat numbers, but instead the tickets both said GA0076. I'm unfamiliar with the General Admission system. Does anyone know where GA0076 is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GA0076?

I bought two tickets to the Saints game and I expected to see seat numbers, but instead the tickets both said GA0076. I'm unfamiliar with the General Admission system. Does anyone know where GA0076 is?
GA tickets are not reserved seats, you just scan in and sit anywhere on level three behind goal, or at the back of the wings also on level 3.

Haven’t been to the footy in a long time and even longer since I’ve gone in GA. Planning on going to the Brisbane game this week.
- As a 3 game Flexi member, is it as simple as scanning as I enter?
- Where are the GA sections likely to be?

Happy for someone to just paste a link with the info if they CBF typing it out. Thanks in advance.

Haven’t been to the footy in a long time and even longer since I’ve gone in GA. Planning on going to the Brisbane game this week.
- As a 3 game Flexi member, is it as simple as scanning as I enter?
- Where are the GA sections likely to be?

Happy for someone to just paste a link with the info if they CBF typing it out. Thanks in advance.
Yes, Level 4. Occasionally a few seats lower down (behind the cheer squad for example), or you could always stand on level 1 behind the fences if you don't feel like hiking to level 4. There's probably a seating map somewhere but I haven't seen one for a while.

Yes, Level 4. Occasionally a few seats lower down (behind the cheer squad for example), or you could always stand on level 1 behind the fences if you don't feel like hiking to level 4. There's probably a seating map somewhere but I haven't seen one for a while.

Thanks for that. Pretty much what I expected. I prefer lvl 4 anyway.

Plenty of GA seats available for this one that isn't just level 4. M = level 1, Q = level 4
https://mcg.org.au/whats-on/events-calendar/2019/april/essendon-v-brisbane-lions-april-13

GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
Great Southern Stand

M1
M2 (Rows H-LL)
M3 (Rows AA-LL)
Q1-Q15

Ponsford Stand
M29-M32
M33 (Rows T-NN)
M34
M35-M36
Q29-Q36

Olympic Stand
Q49-Q50 (Rows T-MM)
Q50 (Rows M-MM)
Q51 (rows R-MM)
Q52 (Rows N-MM)
Q53-Q54 (Rows R-MM)
Q55 (Rows K-MM)
Q56-Q57

When was the last time we defeated both the Dees and Go North! in the same year?
If I were at a computer I'd look it up but from memory it would be 2014

My dad's just given me this 2000-2001 Essendon Premiership poster. He was given it as a gift by someone who saved it from the scrap heap after we failed to go back to back. Says it's probably 1 of 1 or 1 of 2.

I have no idea if this is true or rare but can any memorabilia experts shed some light?

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190428_124518.jpg
    MVIMG_20190428_124518.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 134

Remove this Banner Ad

Back