General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Coast

Draftee
Nov 23, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi guys, excuse the intrusion and apologies if this is in the wrong spot. I just found an old footy record while sorting out the old bookcase it’s the 1993 grand final. The cover is missing though and well read so not exactly pristine condition. Would anyone like it? Would rather give it away to someone who might appreciate it than chuck in the bin. I’m in Perth so would be sent in the mail. Anyway, let me know if anyone’s interested. Cheers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why do I have 250 unread threads pop up all of a sudden?
Chief has been dial twiddling and button pushing in the background. It'll sort itself out.

Oct 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics
Got this in my email from the club.

It reads like: "Anyone been hacked? ...anyone want to be?"

Speaking of Robert Shaw, I never knew that he was cousins with Tony Shaw and the rest of the Shaws.

It makes all the sense now just looking at him, but I assumed that being from Tasmania he wasn't related to the other Shaws, though i never gave it much thought.

are you shaw about that?

Worth it (it's a 5.5 minute video)

SaintBenny

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Excuse the intrusion, but my wife who is a bombers supporter is keen to know the reason for the bleached blonde hair. I assume it indicates someone being late to training etc. Or something similar. Any word on it?

Excuse the intrusion, but my wife who is a bombers supporter is keen to know the reason for the bleached blonde hair. I assume it indicates someone being late to training etc. Or something similar. Any word on it?
it probably means that she wants you to bleach your hair blonde.

Back