General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse the intrusion, but my wife who is a bombers supporter is keen to know the reason for the bleached blonde hair. I assume it indicates someone being late to training etc. Or something similar. Any word on it?
Fantasia's was something like that.

McKenna and Guelfi were both going to do it back in April for shits n giggles apparently, but McKenna ended up waiting until after his brother's wedding to do it, so they ended up not doing it at the same time.

SaintBenny

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Fantasia's was something like that.

McKenna and Guelfi were both going to do it back in April for s**ts n giggles apparently, but McKenna ended up waiting until after his brother's wedding to do it, so they ended up not doing it at the same time.
Same dealio with Orazio?

Same dealio with Orazio?
No Fantasia's was like what you said, some sort of fine system that the players have between them. We don't know what he did (late to training or something else) but he chose to dye his hair instead of paying the fine. It's now been shaved off, I guess he must've had to keep it for a certain amount of time.

SaintBenny

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
No Fantasia's was like what you said, some sort of fine system that the players have between them. We don't know what he did (late to training or something else) but he chose to dye his hair instead of paying the fine. It's now been shaved off, I guess he must've had to keep it for a certain amount of time.
Cheers all, best of luck next week.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
A bit daring of the EFC to send me an email asking me to tell them what I think.

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
Some mates and I are coming over for the Geelong game on 9th May (followed by St Kilda v Carlton to cover off all teams supported between us). For the Geelong game we're considering getting MCC access using our SACA reciprocal rights.

When purchasing tickets via reciprocal rights you get allocated an unreserved seat which basically gets you somewhere between sections M37 to M45. Does anyone know how quickly these seats fill up on match day, as we'll be flying in on Saturday and getting to the G some time after the gates open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 22, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Some mates and I are coming over for the Geelong game on 9th May (followed by St Kilda v Carlton to cover off all teams supported between us). For the Geelong game we're considering getting MCC access using our SACA reciprocal rights.

When purchasing tickets via reciprocal rights you get allocated an unreserved seat which basically gets you somewhere between sections M37 to M45. Does anyone know how quickly these seats fill up on match day, as we'll be flying in on Saturday and getting to the G some time after the gates open.
The trouble you'll have is how many mates are going. It might be tricky to find 3 or more together if you aren't there relatively early. Geelong aren't a big draw in the MCC so that may help. Can you not upgrade to reserved for an extra $10?

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
The trouble you'll have is how many mates are going. It might be tricky to find 3 or more together if you aren't there relatively early. Geelong aren't a big draw in the MCC so that may help. Can you not upgrade to reserved for an extra $10?
We've only just started looking into the idea, haven't discussed upgrading or anything yet. We're not sold on sitting in there but it is a consideration.

There's 5 of us so you've given us something to ponder. Thanks 👍

Mar 1, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi all, what video content would you love to see the club put out? More post-game interviews with players/coaches? More get to know the players type videos? More funny/joke stuff/light-hearted stuff with the players? Any other ideas about video content from the club that you'd love to watch?

Or if there's a better place to pose this question, please point me in the right direction. Cheers.

Pinned posts in player threads make it super annoying to find new posts if you haven't seen the pinned post.
It's because the pinned post itself is unread. Once you've opened the thread after the pinned post is posted it shouldn't cause any further issues, unless of course you're using tapatalk.

Jihad_Jimmy

Draftee
Jan 7, 2004
St George
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Hi All,

I used to have an old link which took you to all of Essendon's football games for over 10 years (EFC.16mb.com)

The link no longer works so I was wondering how can you access all the past games?

TIA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back