Remove this Banner Ad

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
@RFC_Official How many games will there be with the VFL side playing back to back with the seniors? and if so what will be the time difference between the end of the VFL and start of the AFL?

I don't think the VFL fixture has been released as yet ... sometime later this month IIRC

@RFC_Official How many games will there be with the VFL side playing back to back with the seniors? and if so what will be the time difference between the end of the VFL and start of the AFL?

The home teams of VFL games decide the location/time of the games, so if we are given games at the ME Bank Centre we will play them so we can have VFL and AFL with-in a few hours. We hope to get the VFL schedule this week.

What's happening re: JD Stand, seating around the ground? Food, drinks etc?

JD stand will be cleaned and reinforced with a coaches box put up there.
THere will be some temporary seating (I think).
We have a canteen on the far side of the ground (closer to the train station) and probably some sausage stands etc get up too.

Beer ?

The old cricket scoreboard gunna be the canteen?

Is the old footy scoreboard still up over there? CAnt remeber seeing it lately (Does it work or will it be fixed?)

Just make sure you answer the first ?

Beer ?

The old cricket scoreboard gunna be the canteen?

Is the old footy scoreboard still up over there? CAnt remeber seeing it lately (Does it work or will it be fixed?)

Just make sure you answer the first ?

Yes beer
Yes canteen under the scoreboard.
Not sure where the scoreboard will be going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@RFC_ofiicial are there plans to make the viewing of the oval better from the function rooms like the MRC?

Is there VFL merchandise available? Would really love to buy a vfl away or clash top I think they are with the black sash

It won't be ready for the first VFL home game this week now, which is disappointing but we move on.
That's a shame, when do you think it could be ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back