Questions for RFC_Official re VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, let me re-phrase that. We believe AFL Vic will tell us today we can't have the game here, AFL Vic seem more strict than the actual AFL when it comes to the ground.
So we can't play any games at Punt Road until the JDS is ready for people to sit in?
Surely we could just have a lower crowd until then as the option?

Who's fault is this? Too many RDO's for the tradies?

No doubt the tradies are over quoting too. Builders always do it for the government coz they know they will pay it. Wouldn't be any different for a big footy club I wouldn't have thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a small scoreboard on the hill, but it was small and you couldn't see it when it was sunny.
Darn council permits are holding the scoreboard up. It's been purchased already.

On the Punt Rd side? That was just showing advertising for something everytime I looked. I;m talking to the left of old scoreboard near cnr Brunton Ave and Punt Rd intersection, if looking from the JDS.

No biggie.

On the Punt Rd side? That was just showing advertising for something everytime I looked. I;m talking to the left of old scoreboard near cnr Brunton Ave and Punt Rd intersection, if looking from the JDS.

No biggie.
Yep, so am I. There was a scoreboard there throughout the whole game, because I was looking at it all game. It definitely was on and showing the score.

The full scoreboard will go over in that area.

Anyone interested in going to watch training on Tuesday? Not sure if many people go along on a regular night.

RFC_Official, are you able to tell me what the situation will be with the Dreamtime curtain raiser between our VFL sides at Punt Road this coming Saturday?

A Richmond fan I know suggested it might be worth looking into getting tickets in advance because of capacity issues. Do you know what the state of play is, please?

RFC_Official, are you able to tell me what the situation will be with the Dreamtime curtain raiser between our VFL sides at Punt Road this coming Saturday?

A Richmond fan I know suggested it might be worth looking into getting tickets in advance because of capacity issues. Do you know what the state of play is, please?

Yeah was wondering that myself as i cant get to the ground until shortly before. RFC_Official Many thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back