Podcast Questions For The Podcast (Definitely Not About Football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun fact, in the interview for the Eagles site, Badge is wearing one of my wings jumpers because at the time he only owned a tripanel and a 2 tablecloths.
Well don't invite him to your wedding. He obviously dogged the boys.

Fun fact, in the interview for the Eagles site, Badge is wearing one of my wings jumpers because at the time he only owned a tripanel and a 2 tablecloths.

Factually incorrect.

Plus the tablecloth I only bought for a party, and they printed a 13 onto it instead of Will Schofield's mighty 31, so they gave me a free one.

How important does Lycet become to the team if Darling becomes a more consistent player and Nic Nat stays healthy next year, is he expendable? Also since Pietre is playing well, does the team retain him next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, if you insist.

I have plenty to add on that topic.

Apparently the upcoming cast includes a model who plans to surprise people by not being an airhead, and a plumber who's a top sheila and looks good in a bikini.

Oh, and a guy who's planning to trick everyone by making them think he's a yoga instructor. Which seems like a foolproof plan, except I can't work out why they'd give a s**t whether he's actually a yoga instructor or not.

Sorry, I realise that'll take up most of Ochre's 30 minutes.

Oh, and a guy who's planning to trick everyone by making them think he's a yoga instructor. Which seems like a foolproof plan, except I can't work out why they'd give a s**t whether he's actually a yoga instructor or not.
You asked me that question I'm the RDT and I gave you, what I thought was quite a good answer and you seem to have completely forgotten it, so tbh, I feel disrespected at the moment, and it's clear there's a lot to go over tonight

You asked me that question I'm the RDT and I gave you, what I thought was quite a good answer and you seem to have completely forgotten it, so tbh, I feel disrespected at the moment, and it's clear there's a lot to go over tonight

You did and I remember your answer, but I still don't really understand the guy's motives.

"Look at me I'm a yoga instructor!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back