Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Stig - would it be possible to get Brendan Gale or Dan Richardson on BF, or somehow through the club's website on a moderated forum to ask some questions? I think the fan experience is good but its been a while since we've heard the strategy from the club post 3-0-75

Anyway just a thought and a massive ask but something online and moderated could be a good way of cutting through to the members?

Hey Stig - would it be possible to get Brendan Gale or Dan Richardson on BF, or somehow through the club's website on a moderated forum to ask some questions? I think the fan experience is good but its been a while since we've heard the strategy from the club post 3-0-75

Anyway just a thought and a massive ask but something online and moderated could be a good way of cutting through to the members?

Hey mate, I don't think this is an unreasonable request and one I've actually spoken about with my boss earlier in the season. Without promising anything or shifting responsibility back on yourself, but as an invested supporter in the club, what do you think is the most authentic way for something like this to come across? I have my ideas, but I'd be interested to hear yours.

Hey mate, I don't think this is an unreasonable request and one I've actually spoken about with my boss earlier in the season. Without promising anything or shifting responsibility back on yourself, but as an invested supporter in the club, what do you think is the most authentic way for something like this to come across? I have my ideas, but I'd be interested to hear yours.
Best way would to be have posters inbox you the questions, remove the dumb ones, and then send the good ones to Gale in an email and then he can write up the responses and you can post it all back into a thread people can then comment on if you want to moderate it or keep it to BigFooty.
I'm more than happy to help you sift through the questions and format it all.

Hi Stig, since it seems that Nissan is going from the footy show, get Leon Daphne to help and get us the 'Nissan Centre'! We need a PRO sponsor!!

Ok just a idea mate!

Hey Stig, thanks for getting back to me.

I think you'll have your ideas on the right medium (BF would be great if it could be done "real time" - disqus etc are also good and can be run off the RFC website) but in terms of an "authentic" experience I think we could definitely canvass the key themes we would like to cover in the forum via BF followed by a Q&A session through something like disqus. In terms of the audience its clear that not everyone is going to be able to participate so you could potentially run a number of sessions i.e. twice a year one with BG (maybe closer to the start of the season or just after it began) and one with DR (maybe after the bye) whereby members/fans go into a ballot on BF to determine which session you get. An hour for each would be more than enough and I think widely appreciated by all.

You could also pilot a couple of methods to see which is most effective. As you saw from Reece McKenzie's posts on BF we fanatical tiger supporters love the direct interaction - I'd love to see my club lead the way on something like this.

Happy to discuss more - cheers.

Hi Stig, since it seems that Nissan is going from the footy show, get Leon Daphne to help and get us the 'Nissan Centre'! We need a PRO sponsor!!

Ok just a idea mate!
Jeep would lose it

Hey RFCO, just wondering where I might be ble to find the beanie Lids is wearing? Was in the superstore last year (didn't buy it because the weather was warming up and I spent most of winter in warm Europe) but haven't been able to find it absolutely anywhere this year.

WB_IMG_5669.jpg

Hey RFCO, just wondering where I might be ble to find the beanie Lids is wearing? Was in the superstore last year (didn't buy it because the weather was warming up and I spent most of winter in warm Europe) but haven't been able to find it absolutely anywhere this year.

I thought this might come up from mcuzzy - you do enjoy a Lids pic after all. That's an old New Era beanie that isn't sold anymore and isn't official merch in 2016. I'll try ask him next time I see him and find out if they're available anywhere. A few want to know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought this might come up from mcuzzy - you do enjoy a Lids pic after all. That's an old New Era beanie that isn't sold anymore and isn't official merch in 2016. I'll try ask him next time I see him and find out if they're available anywhere. A few want to know.

Thanks heaps, mate, let him know he's a gun and my life hero too :cool:

I actually asked a new era rep a while ago where the beanies disappeared to and he said they're still available but the club just don't stock them, despite being a club store exclusive item. Apparently a number of clubs still stock their versions though, seen a few oppo supporters wearing them at games too.

Onya stig.

Despite someone on FB calling it just another money grab from the club, these aren't available for purchase or auction. Sorry Cody_.
Such a shame I actually would of broke into the money box for one :D

Pretty sure he wears it only to stick it up us ;) He knows we will never have one.

RFC_Official any truth that your Casboult-esque effort with the yellow and black specials on the podcast has resulted in players requesting you not back them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back