Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Still no news to report. Our Commercial GM will do a written piece for the website in the coming weeks and I would hope it contains an update.
Not that you can say much - but is there a reason we have struggled to get a new sponsor?

Just seems an odd sponsorship not to fill tbh, have some agreements fallen out last minute or are we actually struggling?

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
24C3D085-A336-9596-D83E9BB0C901342FAF6976.jpg

Do you want Dusty to leave? Those T's are awful haha

RFC_Official

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Punt Rd
AFL Club
Richmond
RFC_Official it has been reported that a number of melbourne clubs are interested in replacing GC as the "host" of Ports China game in 2018

Is our board prepared to confirm that RFC will not be looking to play a game overseas during the h&a season?

I don't like to speak on behalf of the Board, so Peggy has addressed this one below, and I've added it to her column on the website today, if you don't mind, as it's topical out of the last weekend. Response is:

The Club has no plans to play a home and away game overseas. We are working to develop our relationship with the Indian community both locally, and in India, but those planned activities do not include playing games overseas.

RFC_Official can you pass on to the Superstore that it's a bit misleading to advertise the 25% off New Era stuff and then not have any of those caps in the store? I bought one regardless but still pretty crap move.

Attachments

• IMG_9304.PNG
    IMG_9304.PNG
    120.7 KB · Views: 10

RFC_Official

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Punt Rd
AFL Club
Richmond
RFC_Official can you pass on to the Superstore that it's a bit misleading to advertise the 25% off New Era stuff and then not have any of those caps in the store? I bought one regardless but still pretty crap move.

I will pass that on caroma. Was it an online promotion only or did they post it straight after the game when the physical store was open?

RFC_Official Stig - silly question but want to know an answer: Why were jackets sent out to cover the players that swapped Jumpers?

1) because we dont want rance promoting Kia insteadof jeep

2) because our boys look s**t as dons

I will pass that on caroma. Was it an online promotion only or did they post it straight after the game when the physical store was open?
It was online only, 25% off for 24hrs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunger

Premiership Player
Nov 28, 2008
-37.822165, 144.988143
AFL Club
Richmond
hey rfc_official:

will puma release a long sleeve adult guernsey?

Puma and wce sell player issue guernseys for the fans, will richmond and puma go down a similar path? #4 would make puma and the club a fortune

Back