Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Son, I've found out they were taken by someone from AFL Photos, rather than our regular photographer, so I can't access them straight away.

The photographer still wants to crop and edit them and we'll get the final files once he's done. I'll let you know when they're in. Thanks.
Thanks dad
Are you going to upload them to social media?

I will finally get my MCC membership in the next month or so.
Is there any sort of membership that i am still allowed to sit in with the Tigers members?

Hey mate,

You've got a few options.

Firstly you can pick up an MCC Tiger membership through the MCC. This membership grants full member benefits with Richmond but DOESN’T give you a seat/access to the ‘G as that’s already included in the MCC membership. Full benefits are below.

Premium seating on Level 2 as well as access to a function room for Etihad Stadium home game.
Richmond 2017 Blister Pack (card holder, lanyard, stickers).
2017 Membership Card.
Choice of Members cap or Members scarf.
Full voting rights (members 18 and over).
10% Members discount on Club Merchandise.
Purchase Maurice Rioli Club in conjunction with MCC Tiger Access membership and you will receive the Maurice Rioli Club at a reduced rate.

If being amongst other Richmond members is a priority you can pick up a Reserved Seat membership through the club at a greatly discounted rate being an MCC member. The cost of the seat varies depending on where you are looking to sit – so your best bet is to give us a call and we can walk through the options on 1300 742 466.

Cheers.

Hey Mogwai, such a thing does not exist this year in retail or player issue as far as I'm aware. We'll have to see what next year's stock brings, but the players don't wear them.

Thank you for the response.

I think it is a real opportunity missed! I'm sure the yellow long sleeve would sell like hotcakes - please pass on my enthusiasm to the right people for me! :)

Thank you for the response.

I think it is a real opportunity missed! I'm sure the yellow long sleeve would sell like hotcakes - please pass on my enthusiasm to the right people for me! :)

Its been mentioned before, but the short tat in signing puma after blk died is the reason the range is so limited.

Things like the polo the team wears were not designed for us. Its a generic puma top with heat pressed logos.

2018 will be a different story, as we will be getting access to a full.range of puma merch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFC_Official How does the Richmond allocation of tickets work for the Geelong game? I went and checked ticket availability last week and saw nowhere where you needed to specify you were a Richmond supporter. I'm considering going, but don't really want to be sat amongst the Geelong faithful but also want to get a decent seat as well. Any direction you could give would be greatly appreciated.
On a side note, can you put CEllis' mark and goal up on the website!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RFC_Official How does the Richmond allocation of tickets work for the Geelong game? I went and checked ticket availability last week and saw nowhere where you needed to specify you were a Richmond supporter. I'm considering going, but don't really want to be sat amongst the Geelong faithful but also want to get a decent seat as well. Any direction you could give would be greatly appreciated.

You put your barcode in and it says away supporters allocation

Yep, sorry for the delay prodigy - but as Reservoir tiger pointed out, all should be solved by entering in your barcode. Let us know if you need any more help, or 1300 742 466 will be able to walk you through the process.

For your second request...

Yep, sorry for the delay prodigy - but as Reservoir tiger pointed out, all should be solved by entering in your barcode. Let us know if you need any more help, or 1300 742 466 will be able to walk you through the process.
Whenever I try I keep getting this message

Error. Ticketmaster could not fill your request. Please try a smaller ticket quantity or different area. There may not be any tickets available at this time, but please check again as additional inventory may become available. (1-120)

I'm guessing that just means all tickets are gone in this area?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back