Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC-OFFICAL
Any chance of a live stream of training on Friday morning ?
The training time makes it impossible for people from the country etc too make it .
Maybe a Greeners or Flea could give us a few comments .
Cheers GO TIGES .

Can’t be more than 5k surely

Capacity is 5K and it will be reached.

With the Grand Final Parade following on from the Open Training session, we encourage all fans that miss gaining entry to Punt Road Oval to head towards the end point of the Grand Final Parade, near Jolimont Station, a short walk across Yarra Park.

Capacity is 5K and it will be reached.

With the Grand Final Parade following on from the Open Training session, we encourage all fans that miss gaining entry to Punt Road Oval to head towards the end point of the Grand Final Parade, near Jolimont Station, a short walk across Yarra Park.

Is there going to be a capacity for the family day on Sunday?

I understand the opportunity to cash in needs to be taken by the club but I'm disappointed that the MRC is not open at least after the game. We pay good money to be members and can't enjoy the privileges on the key days.

I've been a MRC member since day one, waiting for this exact moment and now I'm told I don't have access.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know if there is a capacity for today's event yet? Hope you're enjoying the win stig.

two extra sites at yarra park to cope with numbers:

• We expect a massive crowd to descend upon the Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval tomorrow, based on the size of the Tiger Army and our brilliant Grand Final win.

• As a result, we have developed three sites within the Yarra Park precinct for fans to gather with the Tiger Army and enjoy our Premiership success.

• We expect the main site at Punt Road Oval to be very busy and as a result we are not permitting chairs of any form to be brought into the Swinburne Centre. Pets of any form are also not permitted (aside from seeing-eye dogs).

• There will most likely be long queues so we ask that you please be patient as your safety is our utmost importance.

• We have food and drink options throughout the precinct but encourage you to bring your own food, to minimise wait times in lines.

• All three sites are alcohol free events – strictly no BYO alcohol will be permitted and there will not be any alcohol for sale within the Yarra Park precinct.

• Gates will open at 10am with the Premiership team presented on stage at approximately 1pm. A replay of the Grand Final will be shown in the lead in.

• At the two Yarra Park secondary sites, a stream will be played onto big screens meaning all can enjoy in the celebration of Premiership success.

two extra sites at yarra park to cope with numbers:

• We expect a massive crowd to descend upon the Swinburne Centre, Punt Road Oval tomorrow, based on the size of the Tiger Army and our brilliant Grand Final win.

• As a result, we have developed three sites within the Yarra Park precinct for fans to gather with the Tiger Army and enjoy our Premiership success.

• We expect the main site at Punt Road Oval to be very busy and as a result we are not permitting chairs of any form to be brought into the Swinburne Centre. Pets of any form are also not permitted (aside from seeing-eye dogs).

• There will most likely be long queues so we ask that you please be patient as your safety is our utmost importance.

• We have food and drink options throughout the precinct but encourage you to bring your own food, to minimise wait times in lines.

• All three sites are alcohol free events – strictly no BYO alcohol will be permitted and there will not be any alcohol for sale within the Yarra Park precinct.

• Gates will open at 10am with the Premiership team presented on stage at approximately 1pm. A replay of the Grand Final will be shown in the lead in.

• At the two Yarra Park secondary sites, a stream will be played onto big screens meaning all can enjoy in the celebration of Premiership success.

Cheers!

RFC_Official can we expect a bluray of the game or just DVD?
Also will a edition with all 3 finals come out?

They are selling DVD's/Blu-Rays at the family day. Not sure which one it is, I suspect DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are selling DVD's/Blu-Rays at the family day. Not sure which one it is, I suspect DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's DVD I might wait and see if they release a box set

DVD's are so 2000. Time to get with the progam AFL and clubs. Bluray or nothing please.
I want to see a few things:
  • Bluray
  • Streamable i.e. Google and Apple stores
  • NFL style yearly wrap up (if you can get Donald Sutherland, make it happen!)
    • Back story of players and the trials and tribulations of the last few years
    • Home and away season highlight reel
  • All three finals in full
If we want to make money out of this, we need to exploit the desire the members will have for the future watching of our greatest win.
Having the streaming option also means we can watch it anywhere at anytime. We can go to the gym and get pumped up whilst pumping iron.

RFC_Official please make this happen so that you can take my money!
Can you also have a word to the Herald Sun and ask for more foil and limited edition prints? I'm absolutely new to barracking for a premiership side and missed all of the things :(

I want to see a few things:
  • Bluray
  • Streamable i.e. Google and Apple stores
  • NFL style yearly wrap up (if you can get Donald Sutherland, make it happen!)
    • Back story of players and the trials and tribulations of the last few years
    • Home and away season highlight reel
  • All three finals in full
If we want to make money out of this, we need to exploit the desire the members will have for the future watching of our greatest win.
Having the streaming option also means we can watch it anywhere at anytime. We can go to the gym and get pumped up whilst pumping iron.

RFC_Official please make this happen so that you can take my money!
Can you also have a word to the Herald Sun and ask for more foil and limited edition prints? I'm absolutely new to barracking for a premiership side and missed all of the things :(
I would imagine that Richmond would have almost zero say in how the DVD (or potential alternatives) is distributed.

On the desire for a premiership doco, pretty sure Fox Footy is now in the habit of getting one made every year, which is screened in GF week.

We are sold out of mens tees in XL and mens caps.
Come on guys. Sort that out and put them on back order. Dont mind waiting.
I want to order some but also want the club to get the coin for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back