Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve come here with an issue at Tigerland Superstore only to find RFC_Official has abandoned us. No matter, I’ll report here so others don’t get stung like I did.

I purchased a Membership 2018 zip up hoodie from the online store. Paid my money and received said jacket in the mail. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. No matter. I went into the store during the work week and exchanged for a Small with no issues. Wore once in round 1 and was washed, ready for round 3... or so I thought. I pulled it out to wear only to find the pockets had become detached from one wash. Upon further inspection I discovered the issue was a poor design of the pockets only being glued onto the jacket, not actually stitched as a jacket of $65 may be expected to be. No issues, I’ll exchange again at the Superstore prior to the match. Apparently not so easy. There was only 1 left in the size I originally ordered (medium). No more smalls available. The lady I. The shop was extremely helpful is saying that they would refund. Happy enough with this until I realised P&H isn’t refunded. I completely understand why but I now have ended up out of pocket $10 with no jacket due to a poor design from Puma.

Moral of the story - don’t buy from the Superstore website if there is any chance you need a refund.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No one ever refunds postage and handling ,

KiwiTiger since stig is awol, do you know if our set up costs regarding allied leisure wont be that much more considering we didn't essentially make any profit this last year, from the recent tender win? We should be generating quite a good book now, so should we realise a better return?

KiwiTiger since stig is awol, do you know if our set up costs regarding allied leisure wont be that much more considering we didn't essentially make any profit this last year, from the recent tender win? We should be generating quite a good book now, so should we realise a better return?

Spot on. We need to build scale and the profit will come.

Haere Ra

Bit random but does anyone know if the players heights are measured with shoes or footy boots on or in bare feet? It seems like their heights are overstated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back