Mega Thread Questions that don't warrant a thread thread & other stray dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber32

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Has SEN Inside Football ceased to exist? I am a subscriber through iPad and this appears to be the case. I didn't receive this week's issue and their app has disappeared from the Australian iTunes Store which is not a good sign. Cheers in advance.

Last edited:

Bishop

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Has SEN Inside Football ceased to exist? I am a subscriber through iPad and this appears to be the case. I didn't receive this week's issue and their app has disappeared from the Australian iTunes Store which is not a good sign. Cheers in advance.
I still get the hard copy, it still gets sold no doubt. Maybe best to email them

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man Utd, Seattle Seahawks, SA Spurs
On the Macca's Little Wins ad, is anyone else disturbed by the way the Asian girl says "Parker" when describing the game to her work colleague?
Could be vonn or lukeparkerno1...
Wouldn't have the same effect if she was talking about Sauce Merrett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catsace

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Noticing the Fox footy ad that features Jack Thompson talking about 'Time' and eventually declaring that he 'IS' time, now that he's a crusty 70+ y/o veteran of the screen.

It's the second time that he has featured in a skit about 'Time' as such, being of course amongst the singers in the famous 'It's Time' ad for the Whitlam election campaign in 1972.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Devon Shields **** Yes
New to this board - I don't understand the Cult of Robbo thing?

Can someone please explain the context behind it?
Context? What do, you mean by, context? He is The Great One. He knows, all. He sees, all. He writeth the good words or speaketh them, and thus it is, done, and our cups overunneth, with joy.

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Anyone else starting to get annoyed by Rohan Connollys constant bleating on twitter? He has become the new Clementine Ford, he just wants to bait the 1% of society that are ******* stupid so he can reply to them on twitter and abuse them back.

I don't disagree with a lot of stuff that he says but he has become petty on twitter, you don't need to keep crying about people being critical, just ignore them.

savagelunchbox

I'm being followed by a moonshadow.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone else starting to get annoyed by Rohan Connollys constant bleating on twitter? He has become the new Clementine Ford, he just wants to bait the 1% of society that are ******* stupid so he can reply to them on twitter and abuse them back.

I don't disagree with a lot of stuff that he says but he has become petty on twitter, you don't need to keep crying about people being critical, just ignore them.
RohanConnolly

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Doubt he'll reply, been off since October. Wouldn't mind a response though, I know you have the freedom to do whatever you want with twitter just don't understand why he clogs up peoples feeds by getting mad at people who half the time are clearly baiting him.

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Devon Shields **** Yes

Don't take this the wrong way but maybe you should take your own advice and unfollow him.

schmuttt

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Don't take this the wrong way but maybe you should take your own advice and unfollow him.
Maybe I should until the footy season starts. I like his footy related stuff and taste in music but his need to argue with twitter pleb #4512 is annoying.

worbod

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Wasn't game enough to go into the Collingwood threads to ask this:

When Eddie McGuire goes to the footy, how does he decide whether he will:
a) commentate for Fox Footy?
b) commentate for the Collingwood specific radio broadcast?
c) sit in the crowd with his sons and fill out the footy record?

Top Bottom