Mega Thread Questions that don't warrant a thread thread & other stray dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, as the title suggests this is a thread for all of those random questions that don't really need a thread of their own. I.e. what's the theme music to a show? Does KB drink the blood of sparrows before going on air? Those sorts of things. In the interests of good housekeeping, we'll probably merge threads in here too.

Re: Questions that don't warrant a thread thread

Yep, as the title suggests this is a thread for all of those random questions that don't really need a thread of their own. I.e. what's the theme music to a show? Does KB drink the blood of sparrows before going on air? Those sorts of things. In the interests of good housekeeping, we'll probably merge threads in here too.

that's a strange thing to ask

I watched KB dismantle a prawn cocktail over lunch one day. It was like Golem in a feeding frenzy.

Why can't the AFL create inspirational, emotion-grabbing advertisements like the NBA does? And why do they always need to show Judd? Are they not aware of his 0-2 and 1 suspension record for finals with his current club?

Compare:
[youtube]1kXNvI942qk[/youtube]

with:
[youtube]8odFNnfDL0Y&feature=related[/youtube] (there is a whole series of these. Check them out. :thumbsu:

[youtube]evApapdysp0[/youtube]

[youtube]Y74qCCtTTjs[/youtube] My personal favourite. One in a series of these type of ads.

[youtube]qfYEXfXsp9M[/youtube] This is a collection of these ads put into one video. A lighter side to NBA playoff advertising.

Now I ask you, which are the better, more inspirational, more emotion-grabbing?

Ch7 Sydney - " Along came Polly "

Friday night

Ch7 in it's infinite wisdom decides this deadset barry crocker of a movie will take precedence over AN AFL FINAL !!!!! :rolleyes:
Not shown ( not even on MAIN EVENT ) til 10pm

Ch7 sydney , best friend the AFL never had.

^^ Idiotic comment.
How is me having a crack at 7 for not having the BALLS to show an AFL final on their main channel ignorant ??

Or are you just trolling.......again...

I missed the program "The Finals" about the 1971 Hawthorn/ St Kilda GF. Does anyone know if it is going to be on again or whether I can buy it on DVD. Also did anyone see it and was it any good? It sounded good.

does anyone know if any commentator has referred to Chris Judd as "Voldemort"? Perhaps "Captain Voldemort"?

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the commercial for the Brownlow Medal? The same song is also used for an advertisement about some sort of camera as well, I just don't know what the song is called...

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the commercial for the Brownlow Medal? The same song is also used for an advertisement about some sort of camera as well, I just don't know what the song is called...
I don't know the ad you're referring to but i'm going to take a punt on the camera ad you were referring to. Was it the Nikon camera ad? If it was, here's that song:

[YOUTUBE]P8a4iiOnzsc[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the hell are there so many RL threads in this forum? There's two Rebecca Wilson threads (like she even deserves one), one on David Gallop and another on the RL rights deal.

Couldn't we just merge them into one thread that no one gives a s**t about, as opposed to four different ones?

Name of the background song of TEN's ten-year broadcast flash

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question. If so, just feel free to remove it to where it suits, mods.
Basically just about the name of the background song played after last Saturday's preliminary final. The video is a highlights of TEN's footy coverage over the last ten years. And if I'm not wrong it is also a background song for 2007 finals TV promotion.
Anybody know the name of the song? Thanks a lot.:)

Re: Name of the background song of TEN's ten-year broadcast flash

Does anyone happen to have a video of the ten-year montage of Ten's AFL coverage?

Channel Ten Pre Game songs

During the finals series, when Channel Ten were playing footy highlights before the start of the game...There was a Soundgarden sounding song, channel ten failed to list the name of the song, and I wasnt quick enough to record the song, only got the last few seconds.

Please can someone help me with any pointers...I just need a lead =)

Thanks
:)

Re: Channel Ten Pre Game songs

You'd be right to say it sounded like Soundgarden, Chris Cornell is the vocalist. Song is Show me how to live - Audioslave.

channel 7 2011 promo

Does anyone have a copy of the promo channel 7 put together showing 2011 highlights? It was shown during the preliminary final. And featured coldplays 'god put a smile on your face'

Re: Channel Ten Pre Game songs

Thanks very much buddy..You have no idea how much I appreciate it :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back