Mega Thread Questions that don't warrant a thread thread & other stray dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go with the TV schedule for next year? I can't find what is fox and what is FTA anywhere. Are they doing a type of flex schedule as they go or am I blind?
Basically the Friday night, 2:10 and 7:45 Saturday, and the 3:15 Sunday are FTA...The Sat early, twilight and other night, and the Sun Early and Twilight are Fox. I'm pretty sure they had the whole who-televises-what on the fixture PDF, which I now can't find, but this is the basics: http://www.afl.com.au/tv-and-radio/2013-broadcast-information
Then if you're in Adelaide, Perth, Sydney or Brisbane, exchange your state's teams into FTA every round. Lol. Sorry I can't help more than that at present.

What happened to the thread discussing the Fox Footy price changes this year? I swear it was here somewhere :confused:. Unless it was in Benclank's thread and a whole heap of posts got deleted?

We should start compiling a list of players managed by Lynch and Pickering, and post who is in their respective stables before each game they commentate.

To be honest I find it ridiculous that they can commentate these games without acknowledging their conflict. It would be an interesting exercise to see whether they do in fact demonstrate any obvious bias towards their players.

We should start compiling a list of players managed by Lynch and Pickering, and post who is in their respective stables before each game they commentate.

To be honest I find it ridiculous that they can commentate these games without acknowledging their conflict. It would be an interesting exercise to see whether they do in fact demonstrate any obvious bias towards their players.

Completely agree.

2005 GF Commentary

After Leo Barry takes his mark, can anyone pick up what Tim Lane says? I think he says "Bob Murray", and then someone else, whose name may start with "William", before Quartermain chimes back in at the Siren.

Footy Flashbacks Query

Did anyone see today's Footy Flashbacks on 7Mate? It was last year's GF, but there seemed to have been shots and commentary edited out. For instance, Cometti says "Zero" at the bounce in the original, and didn't today. Also, after the Malceski goal, there was no shot of the crowd at Darling Harbour. Am I imagining things?

Anyone with Foxtel iQ.. I've been having a problem just with the two games this weekend (so far) where the timed recording finishes short of the end even after extending it for the 20 minutes. My recording of the derby ended during the 3rd quarter and the Essendon game with about 8 minutes left in the last.

Anyone else have something like this happen recently or in the past?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me why, when using my Optus dongle to access the web on my computer, I am unable to watch the match replay of St Kilda v Sydey, as I am apparently "outside of Australia/New Zealand"?
I can watch Fremantle v Richmond though.
Cheers

Can anyone tell me why, when using my Optus dongle to access the web on my computer, I am unable to watch the match replay of St Kilda v Sydey, as I am apparently "outside of Australia/New Zealand"?
I can watch Fremantle v Richmond though.
Cheers

I believe it's just some kind of glitch and I think Telstra had some big problems a couple of weeks ago with a server or something. It's been going on for a couple of weeks. I have made a couple of attempts to contact the AFL about it but have had no response to date.

A few comments about it on this thread too

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/afl-com-au-is-a-disgrace.996576/page-7

Can anyone link/upload the Herald Sun article about gatecrashing at the 2013 Grand Final? This happened right near me and as I'm in Perth I can't get the HS, would love to read it.

Not sure if this has been covered or whether I'm in the wrong board/thread but does anyone have the footage of the interview with Joel Selwood at a NBA game between the Cleveland Cavelliers and the Washington Wizards. Happened either today or yesterday and I'm surprised they even interviewed a guy from a sport that is obscure in America.
BXTMOSUCEAAc490.jpg

Not sure if this has been covered or whether I'm in the wrong board/thread but does anyone have the footage of the interview with Joel Selwood at a NBA game between the Cleveland Cavelliers and the Washington Wizards. Happened either today or yesterday and I'm surprised they even interviewed a guy from a sport that is obscure in America.
BXTMOSUCEAAc490.jpg

I don't have a link (sorry) but I would be interested to see this too if anyone knows where to see it.

Shows Ess coming back from behind against Carlton??? WTF?

do all clubs get this free advert or is this a paid advertising from the EFC? is it coming out of the Flight plan money...?.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back