Mega Thread Questions that don't warrant a thread thread & other stray dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Luke Darcy have to be such an overcritical Luke Darcy of people all the time? Is he aspergers?? Or does it channel 7 that aspergers??

Has SEN Inside Football ceased to exist? I am a subscriber through iPad and this appears to be the case. I didn't receive this week's issue and their app has disappeared from the Australian iTunes Store which is not a good sign. Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
Has SEN Inside Football ceased to exist? I am a subscriber through iPad and this appears to be the case. I didn't receive this week's issue and their app has disappeared from the Australian iTunes Store which is not a good sign. Cheers in advance.
I still get the hard copy, it still gets sold no doubt. Maybe best to email them

Anyone thinking that Huddo might be enticed by Channel 7 to replace Dennis?

Seems to be the only competent commentator in the game.
I hope so. Can't stand that they make Huddo call games next to narcissistic *s like Dermott and Brown.

On the Macca's Little Wins ad, is anyone else disturbed by the way the Asian girl says "Parker" when describing the game to her work colleague?
Could be vonn or lukeparkerno1...
Wouldn't have the same effect if she was talking about Sauce Merrett.

On the Macca's Little Wins ad, is anyone else disturbed by the way the Asian girl says "Parker" when describing the game to her work colleague?
Holy s**t, it annoys the s**t out of me. Glad I'm not the only one disturbed by that ad lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticing the Fox footy ad that features Jack Thompson talking about 'Time' and eventually declaring that he 'IS' time, now that he's a crusty 70+ y/o veteran of the screen.

It's the second time that he has featured in a skit about 'Time' as such, being of course amongst the singers in the famous 'It's Time' ad for the Whitlam election campaign in 1972.

Anyone else starting to get annoyed by Rohan Connollys constant bleating on twitter? He has become the new Clementine Ford, he just wants to bait the 1% of society that are ******* stupid so he can reply to them on twitter and abuse them back.

I don't disagree with a lot of stuff that he says but he has become petty on twitter, you don't need to keep crying about people being critical, just ignore them.

Anyone else starting to get annoyed by Rohan Connollys constant bleating on twitter? He has become the new Clementine Ford, he just wants to bait the 1% of society that are ******* stupid so he can reply to them on twitter and abuse them back.

I don't disagree with a lot of stuff that he says but he has become petty on twitter, you don't need to keep crying about people being critical, just ignore them.
RohanConnolly

Don't take this the wrong way but maybe you should take your own advice and unfollow him.

Wasn't game enough to go into the Collingwood threads to ask this:

When Eddie McGuire goes to the footy, how does he decide whether he will:
a) commentate for Fox Footy?
b) commentate for the Collingwood specific radio broadcast?
c) sit in the crowd with his sons and fill out the footy record?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back