Mega Thread Questions that don't warrant a thread thread & other stray dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

in your head in your head zombie. didn't appreciate it. it felt like a piss take whoever plays the music at the g. i don't need to hear that as i'm leaving the stadium after a loss. and what's with the stones & zepellin? i like this stuff but i wouldn't play it publicly because it's dad rock. in fact it's grand dad rock. afl is the triple m of sport. they are going to stick with the same generation until that generation is dead. what do they do then?

in your head in your head zombie. didn't appreciate it. it felt like a piss take whoever plays the music at the g. i don't need to hear that as i'm leaving the stadium after a loss. and what's with the stones & zepellin? i like this stuff but i wouldn't play it publicly because it's dad rock. in fact it's grand dad rock. afl is the triple m of sport. they are going to stick with the same generation until that generation is dead. what do they do then?
David, one day you’ll understand that truly GREAT music is timeless.

The rest is just the ranting of disenfranchised children - it appeals for a micro second in the legacy of the arts.

Don’t be so quick to label something that will outlive us both
😉

Didn't know where else to ask...

why is a decision "paid" and not "given"? Just Aussie English v UK English or is there a story behind the term?

I suspect it goes back to the Umpire/Ref adjudicating (Thx Tim Lane) and making a ’call’ btwn two parties - determining who has ‘earned’ the free.

Its a language thing - where something is earned...something is ‘awarded’ or ‘paid’.

Does anyone have any insight into why the VFL used an infinitely better camera angle at the SCG tonight compared with the lower angle used for the AFL game? Apart from being slightly off centre, is there anything stopping the AFL broadcast from using this instead? The higher angle seems to make more sense, and in line with most other grounds.

With every other footy show & AFL personality in South Australia this weekend (for Gather Round). Any chance they could get "the ratings juggernaut" Bounce to film here live??
I guess it's not easy to get the pinball machine, the Golden Fist, or Gaze's massive bonce over the border.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back