'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millsie69

All Australian
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
St Louis Blues, Sturt FC, MUFC
Over in Melbourne from Adelaide for the week and was wondering whether anyone knew if the boys would be training tomorrow morning and what time they usually start?

Thinking of driving to Waverley for a look.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
For sarcasm our posters some times use C. Judd 3 votes. Is it some kind of a reference when he polled votes when not playing well or being injured for part of a game?

Sent from my G3416 using Tapatalk

Davo23

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Storm, NYYankees
For sarcasm our posters some times use C. Judd 3 votes. Is it some kind of a reference when he polled votes when not playing well or being injured for part of a game?

Sent from my G3416 using Tapatalk

There was a game when he was playing for Carlton- he was barely mentioned in the best players, but still got 3 votes from the umpires.

Helped win another undeserved Brownlow.

Dewnior

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
New emoji that I see being used quite a bit is the moustache one :moustache: however I am unsure of what it's meant to convey :think:
Can someone enlighten me?
Apparently it's used when you are trying to convey the seriousness of what you are writing.

But to me it just looks like a hipster emoji so I don't take it seriously at all :p

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Boro, Knicks, Fins
Just thought I'd put this bit of random information in here.
11:30 can't sleep just been scared witless at the Hobart penitentiary ghost tour.
Brilliant tour but not good for the nerves and people that actually wanted to see ghost, feck that ****e not sure why I was there but my son had an interesting experience.

IdiotBox

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just thought I'd put this bit of random information in here.
11:30 can't sleep just been scared witless at the Hobart penitentiary ghost tour.
Brilliant tour but not good for the nerves and people that actually wanted to see ghost, feck that ****e not sure why I was there but my son had an interesting experience.
I think that, technically, this post belongs in the "random thoughts that don't warrant a thread", thread. ;)
And, just so I don't appear to be a hypocrite.... how good are ghost tours?

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Boro, Knicks, Fins
I think that, technically, this post belongs in the "random thoughts that don't warrant a thread", thread. ;)
And, just so I don't appear to be a hypocrite.... how good are ghost tours?
Man I'm old enough to know better but geez the tour guide was brilliant.

Rioli2Gunstall

BF Hawks SC Div 1 Champ 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Dallas Cowboys
Hawks vs Cats Rnd 20 2015 on fox footy now for anyone that wants to see a decent game. Gods we were strong then! They dont make them like this anymore. The last few years premiership teams are nothing compared to this team. The skill, the composure, the superstars. Lake ripping hawkins top apart, we need some more of that! Oh and the great cyril kicking 6 <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COKEandCOLA

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Would someone be able to let me know how to block someone's posts please?

There's someone who's being a little annoying and either I block him or end up flipping it out at him which isn't good for anyone.

Thanking you in advance 😁

Last edited:

Dinsdale

Moderation of beer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, House Stark, Beer
Would someone be able to let me know how to block someone's posts please?

There's someone who's being a little annoying and either I block him or end up flipping it out at him which isn't good for anyone.

Thanking you on advance
On one of his posts, click the "ignore" button

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey friends. I’ve got a mate heading to a hawks game in a few weeks. It’s the pies game and they’re aren’t many seats available for him. If I gave him my membership code I have a few questions 1) is that allowed? 2) would more seats become available?

Thanks

Top Bottom