'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ultimate Hawks Premiership Team Signed Print

Hi guys,

I have pre-ordered the Ultimate Hawks Premiership team framed print signed by the full team.

The last I heard (around mid-Dec) was that they were still awaiting 3 players signatures, but hopeful at getting these pre-xmas.

Has anyone else pre-ordered this print? Or have any updated ETA?

And for anyone who has already received this framed print (captain/coach signed), can you please advise of the size of the frame?

Cheers :thumbsu:

Re: Ultimate Hawks Premiership Team Signed Print

I also pre ordered and paid for the team signed print
Its not a big deal because I am patient but I think some people will not be happy because of the lack of communication
I havent heard anything since I paid maybe 6 months ago?...not sure
I presume the print will be the same size as the Team Of The Century print which I also have `.....frame about 100 cm by 50 cm

Funnily enough, I contacted the club for an update just today. Sure enough, they're still waiting for those three signatures. The person I spoke to sounded more frustrated than I, but said something about trying to get it all resolved by the end of January. I don't know if that's just wishful thinking or not, but that's the latest word. I guess there's not much the club can do if it's ex-players they are trying to chase down. I, too, am practicing that virtue called 'patience', though it does tend to draw thin...

Funnily enough, I contacted the club for an update just today. Sure enough, they're still waiting for those three signatures. The person I spoke to sounded more frustrated than I, but said something about trying to get it all resolved by the end of January. I don't know if that's just wishful thinking or not, but that's the latest word. I guess there's not much the club can do if it's ex-players they are trying to chase down. I, too, am practicing that virtue called 'patience', though it does tend to draw thin...
i understand there are two signatures, one an ex captain who is always reticent in being included club activities and the other is the CHB in the team. Sizes differ due to framing but the standard print is the same as TOC.
PS: all players were sent the signature cards in August once the team was known...

Thanks for the feedback guys! Yeah I ordered and paid for back in August (hopeful of having it by Xmas), now just playing the waiting game :cool:

If any updated info comes at hand, pls be sure to post this here!

Hey, I have never been to a match in Tassie and was wondering if these matches ever sell out?

I have a membership and will go to a game in Launceston this year but so will a few other mates who aren't members, will they be able to get tickets at the ground or should we pre book them in advance?

We want to go to the North Melbourne game so I'm just worried that this game will have a larger attendance compared to most due to North gathering members because of their Hobart deal.

Appreciate any answers or advice :)

ESSENDON FLOGGING

Anyone got a copy of the Essendon flogging from 2011? I was at a mates babys head wetting and cant remember much of it. It was such a beautiful shellacking it is worthy of repeat viewing. (I live in a remote area and my downloading is spasmodic at best). Happy to pay any postal costs.

ESSENDON FLOGGING

Anyone got a copy of the Essendon flogging from 2011? I was at a mates babys head wetting and cant remember much of it. It was such a beautiful shellacking it is worthy of repeat viewing. (I live in a remote area and my downloading is spasmodic at best). Happy to pay any postal costs.

Go here and enjoy yourself http://www.aflismylife.tk/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The missus is watching excess baggage and just saw Dipper run the 40m sprint - made me remember how much I loved his running style. Classic style with the open hands swooshing across his body. He had that focussed look in his eye too. Great work Dipper.

If found return to sender..........

761211-cyril-rioli.jpg

I also pre ordered and paid for the team signed print
Its not a big deal because I am patient but I think some people will not be happy because of the lack of communication
I havent heard anything since I paid maybe 6 months ago?...not sure
I presume the print will be the same size as the Team Of The Century print which I also have `.....frame about 100 cm by 50 cm

The lights are all green and we're ready for launch, Houston.

Ignore that flashing starboard engine light, that's not a problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back