'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wooo mega bump.

Few questions. I tend to just ask a lot of questions regarding ticketing cos I hate ticketek.
1, I would like seats not on ground level (unless they can be behind the goals) for the Hawk/Blues game. Living out of Melbourne so don't get the chance very often to go to the footy. Is there a way I could get seats other than the M29 stuff they are allocating me. I've never sat in a Q level seat or P for that matter and I dont wanna risk being at the back of the Q level by rocking up and buying tickets on the night. Any suggestions?

2. Hawks cheersquad will be in the ponsford stand?

Maybe try ringing them mate, I just bought 2 extra in ponsford, level one, behind the point posts, for a couple of mates, but I'll be up in the second level in el Primo seats :)

Wooo mega bump.

Few questions. I tend to just ask a lot of questions regarding ticketing cos I hate ticketek.
1, I would like seats not on ground level (unless they can be behind the goals) for the Hawk/Blues game. Living out of Melbourne so don't get the chance very often to go to the footy. Is there a way I could get seats other than the M29 stuff they are allocating me. I've never sat in a Q level seat or P for that matter and I dont wanna risk being at the back of the Q level by rocking up and buying tickets on the night. Any suggestions?

2. Hawks cheersquad will be in the ponsford stand?
ponsford end for away games yes only time that is not the case is when we play collingwood need to talk to an agent in regards to where to sit i wanted bottom level but got second level for blues game but thats cool i am front row so it is good as long as i don't get told off for supporting my team like i did against tigers

Interesting article on the AFL website today, about Tom Curran who we were ardently pursuing, but then neglected to draft on draft day.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/139487/default.aspx

Talks about existing hot spots in his foot, and now he is out for the season, with recovery never a certainty... I wonder what knowledge the club had going in, and whether this was the deciding factor, because I was surprised we didn't nominate him, everything I'd read leading up to draft day was positive.

Interesting article on the AFL website today, about Tom Curran who we were ardently pursuing, but then neglected to draft on draft day.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/139487/default.aspx

Talks about existing hot spots in his foot, and now he is out for the season, with recovery never a certainty... I wonder what knowledge the club had going in, and whether this was the deciding factor, because I was surprised we didn't nominate him, everything I'd read leading up to draft day was positive.

Sounds similar to the injury that cut short Trent Croad's career, that would have still been fresh in our clubs mind.

I'm thinking of heading over to the Ricoh Centre and checking out the boys training.

How long do training sessions normally last, and do many people go to watch?

I was thinking of taking a friend with me, and they're the type of person who probably wouldn't last too long, and may be a bit dissapointed if they didn't leave with an autograph or two.

Cheers.

Excuse my intrusion, but would Hawks fans think a poll of Drew Petrie vs Jarryd Roughead is reasonable?

Don't really want to bother starting it if Roughead wins 80-0 and no discussion takes place.

Poll for the rest of 2012, not long term form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They aren't incomparable but roughy should win fairly easily. No disrespect to Petrie but Roughy will go very close to our B&F if he doesn't win the thing. He's leading our board's B&F and really would only have buddy or Mitch for competition.

They aren't incomparable but roughy should win fairly easily. No disrespect to Petrie but Roughy will go very close to our B&F if he doesn't win the thing. He's leading our board's B&F and really would only have buddy or Mitch for competition.

Yeah I thought so, but thought Petrie's better ability at ruck work might give him a boost.

Hard to believe Roughead has been so good after what could've been career ending injury last year.

Yeah I thought so, but thought Petrie's better ability at ruck work might give him a boost.

Hard to believe Roughead has been so good after what could've been career ending injury last year.

Really is after all the doubt.

Just had a quick look at the stats and Petrie only averages 2.5 hitouts a game. I guess when you have Goldy in the centre there really isn't much need for him there.

I think it'd be a good debate as to who has had the better season out of Thompson and Gibbo. Thompson started like a house on fire before dropping off somewhat with Gibbo the other way around.

Excuse my intrusion, but would Hawks fans think a poll of Drew Petrie vs Jarryd Roughead is reasonable?

Don't really want to bother starting it if Roughead wins 80-0 and no discussion takes place.

Poll for the rest of 2012, not long term form.

Take it to the Polls board champ - such inane bullshit is not a part of the makeup of our board - unless you want to host it on yours.

Bit of a wank irregardless - I'll keep Roughy, enjoy Petrie.

In terms of our clubs' recruiting:

tincanfishingnetjpg.ashx

Hawthorn

496712.jpg

North Melbourne

In terms of our clubs' recruiting:

tincanfishingnetjpg.ashx

Hawthorn

496712.jpg

North Melbourne

First time I have seen you post on the Hawthorn Board - correct?

In between being funny, insightful, angry, nostalgic and damn right pissed off at times, amongst many other qualities, you are one seriously entertaining poster - one of my favorites.

She's no hillbilly lovefest here - visit more often.

First time I have seen you post on the Hawthorn Board - correct?

In between being funny, insightful, angry, nostalgic and damn right pissed off at times, amongst many other qualities, you are one seriously entertaining poster - one of my favorites.

She's no hillbilly lovefest here - visit more often.
Aw, thanks mate

Will do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back