'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Over in Melbourne from Adelaide for the week and was wondering whether anyone knew if the boys would be training tomorrow morning and what time they usually start?

Thinking of driving to Waverley for a look.

IndiaHawk

Debutant
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
For sarcasm our posters some times use C. Judd 3 votes. Is it some kind of a reference when he polled votes when not playing well or being injured for part of a game?

Sent from my G3416 using Tapatalk

For sarcasm our posters some times use C. Judd 3 votes. Is it some kind of a reference when he polled votes when not playing well or being injured for part of a game?

There was a game when he was playing for Carlton- he was barely mentioned in the best players, but still got 3 votes from the umpires.

Helped win another undeserved Brownlow.

IndiaHawk

Debutant
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There was a game when he was playing for Carlton- he was barely mentioned in the best players, but still got 3 votes from the umpires.

Helped win another undeserved Brownlow.

Thanks Davo.

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
New emoji that I see being used quite a bit is the moustache one :moustache: however I am unsure of what it's meant to convey :think:
Can someone enlighten me?

Apparently it's used when you are trying to convey the seriousness of what you are writing.

But to me it just looks like a hipster emoji so I don't take it seriously at all :p

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Just thought I'd put this bit of random information in here.
11:30 can't sleep just been scared witless at the Hobart penitentiary ghost tour.
Brilliant tour but not good for the nerves and people that actually wanted to see ghost, feck that shite not sure why I was there but my son had an interesting experience.

Just thought I'd put this bit of random information in here.
11:30 can't sleep just been scared witless at the Hobart penitentiary ghost tour.
Brilliant tour but not good for the nerves and people that actually wanted to see ghost, feck that shite not sure why I was there but my son had an interesting experience.
I think that, technically, this post belongs in the "random thoughts that don't warrant a thread", thread. ;)
And, just so I don't appear to be a hypocrite.... how good are ghost tours?

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
I think that, technically, this post belongs in the "random thoughts that don't warrant a thread", thread. ;)
And, just so I don't appear to be a hypocrite.... how good are ghost tours?
Man I'm old enough to know better but geez the tour guide was brilliant.

Mar 19, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Dallas Cowboys
Hawks vs Cats Rnd 20 2015 on fox footy now for anyone that wants to see a decent game. Gods we were strong then! They dont make them like this anymore. The last few years premiership teams are nothing compared to this team. The skill, the composure, the superstars. Lake ripping hawkins top apart, we need some more of that! Oh and the great cyril kicking 6 <3

COKEandCOLA

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Would someone be able to let me know how to block someone's posts please?

There's someone who's being a little annoying and either I block him or end up flipping it out at him which isn't good for anyone.

Thanking you in advance 😁

Last edited:
Would someone be able to let me know how to block someone's posts please?

There's someone who's being a little annoying and either I block him or end up flipping it out at him which isn't good for anyone.

Thanking you on advance
On one of his posts, click the "ignore" button

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey friends. I’ve got a mate heading to a hawks game in a few weeks. It’s the pies game and they’re aren’t many seats available for him. If I gave him my membership code I have a few questions 1) is that allowed? 2) would more seats become available?

Thanks

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Does anyone know if our match against Geelong in round 18 (next week) is a replacement game? I have looked all over the Hawthorn website and can't find any info on replacement games (yes I even used the search facility).

Does anyone know if our match against Geelong in round 18 (next week) is a replacement game? I have looked all over the Hawthorn website and can't find any info on replacement games (yes I even used the search facility).
Yes it is Bumps

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Would anyone have any Cyril Rioli signed cards for sale please

Just saw your post Rustyhawk66 . I reckon I have some at home. My kids used to get the lads to sign all sorts of cards when they stayed at the Country Club Villas in Launceston. I will try and track down what I have over the weekend.

What exactly are you looking for? Mine will mostly be the Select variety from memory.

What are some of the hawks players that came to us from other clubs injured. Burgoyne, O'Meara, Scully, who else?
I don't think Lake had done much in his last season with the Throwdogs.

Shaun Rehn, but that was like 30 years ago.

Matty Spangher - Not sure if he had substantial injury issues or just heaps of minor ones.

Rhan Hooper didn't work out.

Guerra maybe had hamstring issues at St Kilda, but I may have made that up.

Aug 11, 2013
Brisbane QLD
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, Barcelona
I don't think Lake had done much in his last season with the Throwdogs.

Shaun Rehn, but that was like 30 years ago.

Matty Spangher - Not sure if he had substantial injury issues or just heaps of minor ones.

Rhan Hooper didn't work out.

Guerra maybe had hamstring issues at St Kilda, but I may have made that up.
Talking about making things up...how about Hale and hair loss does that count?😂😂

benhawk

Team Captain
May 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Does anyone know when / how you can by tickets to the Eagles game - Ticketmaster says "no Entitlement" when you enter a Hawks membership barcode?

Back