Questtionare

Remove this Banner Ad

hourn

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2002
in the sky
Other Teams
eagles
Heres just a little quick questionnaire that i whipped up.

1. favourite artist/group??? Metallica
2. favourite all-time song??? Guns n Roses - November Rain
3. favourite current song??? Creed - My Sacrifice (getting semi old, but i'll still count it as current). Of ones right in the mix now probably Jimmy Eat World - The Middle but i dont think my liking for that song will last to long - its more just a catchy tune.
4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Live - Lightning Crashes
5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? Bob Dylan then John Lennon
6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Robert Plant
7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? JIIIIMII then Mark Knopfler
8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? Sandy Nelson
9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole??? The Beatles
10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? The Rolling Stones
11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? Definetaly 70's despite the fact i'd lose my two favourite bands - Metallica and Live, there just isn't enough around them to keep my interest from the last decade.

1. favourite artist/group??? MANOWAR
2. favourite all-time song??? Rainbow - A Light In The Black
3. favourite current song??? Manowar - Warriors of the World Unite
4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Arch Enemy - Silverwing
5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? D.A.D.
6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Ronnie James Dio
7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Ritchie Blackmore
8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? Keith Moon
9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole??? Chuck Berry
10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? probably still The Beatles
11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? 70s, easily

1. favourite artist/group??? blackmore's rainbow - rising era

2. favourite all-time song??? stargazer - rainbow

3. favourite current song??? new motorace song..forgt the title
or last tea party single

4. best song of the decade (1992-2002) too many to pick..the mirror - dream theater

5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? neil peart - rush

6. who was the best singer of all-time??? glenn hughes - the voice of rock

7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? ritchie blackmore

8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? neil peart

9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole??? The Beatles

10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? the beatles

11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose???

70s.. 90s were boring and depressing

1. favourite artist/group??? Crowded House
2. favourite all-time song??? Ben Harper - Glory and Consequences
3. favourite current song??? Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You.
4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Oasis - Wonderwall.
5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? John Lennon
6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Bono from U2
7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Jimmy Hendrix
8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? Alex Van Halen
10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? The Rolling Stones
11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? Definetaly 70's, disco, safari suits, dodgy sunnies, what more could a man want.

1. favourite artist/group??? AC/DC
2. favourite all-time song???Green Day-Good Riddance
3. favourite current song??? I'm not a girl, not yet a woman-Britney
4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Green Day-Good Riddance
6. who was the best singer of all-time??? John Farnham
7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Jimmy Hendrix
8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? Ringo Starr
11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? 70s and 80s, too hard to choose.

1. favourite artist/group??? Jebediah

2. favourite all-time song??? Harpoon - Jebediah

3. favourite current song??? Garbage - Parade, Untouchable, in fact Garbage whole new album.

4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Jebediah - Harpoon, Love at Last, Happier Sad etc etc........Oasis - Slide Away, Wonderwall, Whats the Story, Dont Go Away.....Nirvana - Come as you Are......Silverchair - Cemetry.....Powderfinger - Passenger

5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? John Lennon and Paul McCartney

6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Lennon and McCartney

7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Mark Knopfler

8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? Ringo of course :D

10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? The Beatles

11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? Dont know....the 70's kinda sucked...if it was 60's or 90's no contest but the 90's gave me Oasis, Nirvana, Jebediah, Powderfinger, Silverchair, Live, Creed, Garbage etc etc

So ill go with the 90's

1. favourite artist/group??? The Stooges
2. favourite all-time song??? The Red and the Black-Blue Oyster Cult
3. favourite current song??? Who Will Save Rock n Roll? The Dictators
4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Who Will Save Rock n Roll? The Dictators
5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? Bob Dylan/Joey Ramone
6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Rob Tyner of the MC5
7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Buck Dharma from Blue Oyster Cult
9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole??? Chuck Berry
11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? The 70s by a million miles: Punk Rock (the Ramones, Radio Birdman, the Saints), early 70s metal (Alice Cooper, Blue Oyster Cult, Black Sabbath), the Who at their peak, the Stones releasing Exile on Main Street. Man, the 70s rocked. Plus there was wrestling every Saturday night at Festival Hall, football was still played at suburban grounds, cars looked cool, chicks looked hot and Hawthorn were in the middle of a golden era. I wish it could be 1976 again:D

Re: Re: Questtionare

1. favourite artist/group??? Belle and Sebastian
2. favourite all-time song??? Temptation by New Order
3. favourite current song??? Can't Forget by Yo La Tengo
4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Doo-Wop Music by Trembling Blue Stars
5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? Morrissey (The Smiths)
6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Stuart Murdoch (Belle and Sebastian)
7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Allen Clapp
8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? Drum machines are much better. And smarter.
9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole??? The Sex Pistols
10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? Serge Gainsbourg
11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? 90s. But the 80s were better than both.

Re: Questionaire

1. Favourite artist/group? Pearl Jam

2. Favourite all-time song? Creep - Radiohead

3. Favourite current song? Throw Your Love Away - Eddie Vedder. Awesome cover of The Beatles hit

4. Best song of the decade (1992-2002)? Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana

5. Who was the best lyricist of all-time? Jeff Buckley

6. Who was the best singer of all-time? Jeff Buckley

7. Who was the best guitarist of all-time? Tom Morello

8. Who was the best drummer of all-time? Dave Grohl

9. Which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole? The Beatles

10. Which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years? Radiohead

11. If you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose? 90's. I'm a grunger at heart

The Hitman

1. favourite artist/group: Jebediah

2. favourite all-time song: Joe Satriani - Always with me, always with you

3. Favourite current song: Something For Kate - Ordinary World
if it has to be on from the charts I'd leave it blank.

4. best song of the decade: Jebediah - The Less Trusted Pain Remover

5. best lyricist: Lennon, without doubt.

6. best singer: that's a tought one i'd like to say Lennon but there is so many others. I'll leave it undecided.

7. best guitarist: Knopfler hands down.

8. best drummer: I don't really get into the drummers but since he's from the best band that ever was I'll say Ringo.

9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole: The Beatles and anyone who thinks different is crazy!

10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years: The Beatles, they will always be remembered.

11. Between 70's and 90's I'd choose 90's. The 70's weren't bad but the 90's had bands like Silverchair, Jebs, SFK and a whole bunch of other alternative bands I like.

Re: Re: Questionaire

1. Favourite artist/group? Led Zeppelin

2. Favourite all-time song? Street Spirit (Radiohead)

3. Favourite current song? Parabola (Tool)

4. Best song of the decade (1992-2002)? Street Spirit

5. Who was the best lyricist of all-time? Ian Curtis

6. Who was the best singer of all-time? Thom Yorke

7. Who was the best guitarist of all-time? Jimi Hendrix

8. Who was the best drummer of all-time? John Bonham

9. Which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole? The Beatles

10. Which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years? The Beatles

11. If you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose? 70's, but prefer quality of music over era!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. favourite artist/group??? Primal Scream
2. favourite all-time song??? Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack
3. favourite current song??? She Said - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Underworld- Born Slippy (NUXX)
5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? His Bobness (Dylan)
6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Dunno...Sinatra?
7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Either Dave Gilmour (Pink Floyd) or Gphonque (Bigfooty)
9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole??? Beatles or Sex Pistols
10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? Scandal'Us
11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? 90's I think. Although I love Bowie and all he stands for, I can still listen to 70's music now, wheras I can't listen to 90's music before it happens! To live in a particular period, I would probably choose to be my Dad's age, so I could have been a teenager in the 60's.:cool:

Originally posted by Mr Ripper
Oh please! That's like asking what's better, Fawlty Towers or The Bob Morrison Show? :p 70s EASILY. :D

There was nothing wrong with Bob, bloody smart dog that 1.

Originally posted by Rusty Brookes

11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? The 70s by a million miles: Punk Rock (the Ramones, Radio Birdman, the Saints), early 70s metal (Alice Cooper, Blue Oyster Cult, Black Sabbath), the Who at their peak, the Stones releasing Exile on Main Street. Man, the 70s rocked. Plus there was wrestling every Saturday night at Festival Hall, football was still played at suburban grounds, cars looked cool, chicks looked hot and Hawthorn were in the middle of a golden era. I wish it could be 1976 again:D

Oh yeahhhh....Apart from the Hawthorn bit, a great list. 70's music and 70's footy, mmmmmmm.

:)

1. Favourite artist/group: Just one? Damn. Um ... Crowded House.
2. Favourite all-time song: Message To My Girl - Split Enz
3. Favourite current song: There's just not a damn thing worth listening to at the moment. I'll say The Hindu Times by Oasis, even though I haven't heard it yet. It's gotta be better than the crap that passes for chart music these days.
4. Best song of the decade (1992-2002): Deeper Water - Paul Kelly
5. Who was the best lyricist of all-time? Neil Finn
6. Who was the best singer of all-time? I love Tom Jones' voice
7. Who was the best guitarist of all-time? This will cop me a heap of crap, but of all the guitar work I've heard, none speaks to me like The Edge's does
8. Who was the best drummer of all-time? Keith Moon or Tommy Lee
9. Which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole? Velvet Underground, apparently. Isn't the story that anyone who heard them play live went off and started a band?
10. Which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years? The Beatles
11. If you had a choice between 70s music or 90s music, what would you choose? In my very strident opinion, far and away the two worst decades in popular music, mainly because the type of music that was prevalent for much of each decade is utter sh|t. I'd choose the 90s because there was some excellent stuff, but neither decade has a patch on the 80s.

Originally posted by Danny Chook Fan Club
9. Which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole? Velvet Underground, apparently. Isn't the story that anyone who heard them play live went off and started a band?

The saying was that not many people bought "The Velvet Underground and Nico" (aka "The Banana Album"), but those who did all started bands.

And the most influential tour in music history was probably the first Sex Pistols tour of England....that inspired people to start bands like Joy Division/New Order, the Cure, Echo And The Bunnymen, the Pogues, Billy Bragg, Siouxsie and The Banshees, the Police, the Clash etc. etc.

1. favourite artist/group??? Pantera/Down

2. favourite all-time song??? Creeping Death (Live Version) - Metallica

3. favourite current song??? Ghosts Along the Mississippi - Down

4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? 5 Minutes Alone - Pantera

5. who was the best lyricist of all-time??? Mikael Akerfeldt of Opeth

6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Phil Anselmo for his style, Lajon Witherspoon for singing

7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Dimebag Darrell and Steve Vai

8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? Joey Jordison

9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole??? Bands like the Beatles, Metallica (early), Stones etc.

10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? Probably the Beatles, Stones, hopefully bands like Pantera, Slayer etc in the metal industry.

11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? 80's! :D

1. Favourite artist/group: Hideki Naganuma (game music dude)
2. Favourite all-time song: Impossible to pick one (as with all the questions on this list), but i'll say "Two Little Girls" by Ani Difranco (or "Let Mom Sleep" by Hideki Naganuma, or.....)
3. Favourite current song:"Getting The Truth" by Dr Pris & Dr Rachael
4. Best song of the decade (1992-2002): Well, it has to be Two Little Girls or Let Mom Sleep, or.....
5. Who was the best lyricist of all-time? Frank Zappa
6. Who was the best singer of all-time? Don't laugh, but Mariah Carey has the most beautiful voice and knows how to use it when she's not trying to break glass. Studio or live, nobody sings better than her. That's not to say that she's my favourite singer though.
7. Who was the best guitarist of all-time? Probably some unknown guy at a jazz bar somewhere.
8. Who was the best drummer of all-time? Probably some unknown guy at a jazz bar somewhere.
10. Which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years? The Beatles, maybe? Perhaps when they and their old fans all die, nobody will care anymore?
11. If you had a choice between 70s music or 90s music, what would you choose? 90's music with 70's attitude

1. favourite artist/group??? Oasis
2. favourite all-time song??? Oasis - Don't Go Away
3. favourite current song??? Not really current: James - Laid (1993)
4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Oasis - Don't Go Away
6. who was the best singer of all-time??? John Lennon / Gaz Coombes
7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? SLASH
8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? Alan White
11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? 90's just.

Originally posted by Danny Chook Fan Club

3. Favourite current song: There's just not a damn thing worth listening to at the moment. I'll say The Hindu Times by Oasis, even though I haven't heard it yet. It's gotta be better than the crap that passes for chart music these days.
[/B]

err... dont bother..
its an absolute shocker... another boring lame piece of crap by the twat brothers...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Questtionare

Originally posted by -PC28-

WRONG!!!!!

Return to "WTSMG" form, its fantastic

wow.. big call...
showing such disrespect by comparing it to such a good album!

seriously, its a lame song... :D

1. favourite artist/group??? AC/DC & Oasis

2. favourite all-time song??? Let there be rock & Do You
Wanna be a Spaceman

3. favourite current song??? The Hindu Times - Oasis

4. best song of the decade (1992-2002)??? Morning Glory - Oasis

5. who was the best lyricist of all-time???

6. who was the best singer of all-time??? Liam, Eddie, Matt Taylor

7. who was the best guitarist of all-time??? Hendrix

8. who was the best drummer of all-time??? David Grohl

9. which artist/group from any period had the most influence on the music industry as a whole??? Hendrix, Elvis

10. which artist/group will be most remembered in 50 years??? Lobby Lloyd & His Coloured Balls :D The Beatles

11. if you had a choice between 70's music or 90's music, what would you choose??? I would have said the 80's hands down, but thats a bit of a no contest, which i presume is why you said 70's & 90's. :p I'd have to go with the 90's because that was the second decade of my life and gave me much musical pleasure, although the 70's gave us great rock music icons... This question is far too hard, can i use a life line?? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back