QUICK CASH or EASY CASH

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
JUST LISTENED TO A SPIEL FROM AN AMERICAN I THINK , a woman whose husband had left her some secret algorithm to determine to 92% accuracy how the world market will perform, and show'd how she became a millionaire in 3 months , she had people come on and tell their story too.

Very very well done , but she would only take up to 250 people to put their email address up and begin the process which was like almost requiring nothing but the email address, but I guess your bank account details where the stock market was played for you by a set in algorithm reading of the future changes in the market at 92 % correctness. Then she explained how the government had a secondary organisation full of mathematicians that spent 18 years trying to find a system that could predict the next market moves, her husband was one, he disappeared but left her the algorithm.When it was found she said all employees of this "organisation" were fired.

She says she's loaded, this tape of hers went for about an hour, now NO I didn't give any email address' away nor took up the offer , but this was a slick recording , and I guess must be a scam.

But, I am not sure if it would be possible at all to get a system that could be fool proof on the world stock market to 92%.

Any one ever seen this thing before, If not it was there on my computer, and if its a scam then beware folks. beware!

No s**t. You'd be much better off investing in Kevs Punt Group.
Well mate my curiosity sort of got me asking, I'm not stupid, but how do these things get on the COMPUTER IN THE FIRST PLACE. It looks like a brilliantly set up little organised crime job, with not a bad looking female **** and all, I am quite amazed at how it even gets seen.

But I guess its what I've said all along computer age is the most insecure age we have ever seen, and it will ruin the western economies eventually, there is no doubt about that, and also that is without even contemplating some natural disaster that puts all the satellites out .

There is no protection for that.

Or for privacy, if your on the have an affair site your in deep poop already. The computer age maybe the last age. ha ha ha .

Well mate my curiosity sort of got me asking, I'm not stupid, but how do these things get on the COMPUTER IN THE FIRST PLACE. It looks like a brilliantly set up little organised crime job, with not a bad looking female **** and all, I am quite amazed at how it even gets seen.

But I guess its what I've said all along computer age is the most insecure age we have ever seen, and it will ruin the western economies eventually, there is no doubt about that, and also that is without even contemplating some natural disaster that puts all the satellites out .

There is no protection for that.

Or for privacy, if your on the have an affair site your in deep poop already. The computer age maybe the last age. ha ha ha .

Firstly thanks for letting us know, it's good to be aware of these kinds of things. Also apologies for being overly harsh in my initial message. Most people under 40 are pretty savvy when it comes to these kinds of scams and anything promising quick returns via the internet and as such we tend to avoid these issues. As such the majority of people who fall for Nigerian bank scams are people over the age of 40 or not so tech savvy. There's thousands of scams online and in person and in this instance posting to let everyone know is like pointing out trees in a forest :)

Firstly thanks for letting us know, it's good to be aware of these kinds of things. Also apologies for being overly harsh in my initial message. Most people under 40 are pretty savvy when it comes to these kinds of scams and anything promising quick returns via the internet and as such we tend to avoid these issues. As such the majority of people who fall for Nigerian bank scams are people over the age of 40 or not so tech savvy. There's thousands of scams online and in person and in this instance posting to let everyone know is like pointing out trees in a forest :)
:)
Thanks Ash_1050
I am in the older age bracket but have had scams tried on me all the time so I am aware. This thing I watched was off an area in a news section I was reading and it just struck me. So I had a look.

In fact it is deadly for some who fall for it, the instant that email goes out to these people your whole life is released to them.

My curiosity perhaps even to my mild amusement was that this woman and the people in it are there as plain as the nose on your face, surely they get investigated by authorities who can actually see their faces.

They were I think American or Canadian. But people need to be aware.

Just finally I do get at least twice a week the scammers who phone and tell you they are from Telstra or they are from the Taxation office, the stupid part for me is that the caller on the end of the line sounds as if it is the same person at given times , not all. I just wonder how they expect to have any kind of success , and as to why they just keep trying, it amazes me , I guess if they make a million calls they might trick one or two people.

Any how thanks again, I can see how some people may get sucked in. :)

JUST LISTENED TO A SPIEL FROM AN AMERICAN I THINK , a woman whose husband had left her some secret algorithm to determine to 92% accuracy how the world market will perform, and show'd how she became a millionaire in 3 months , she had people come on and tell their story too.

Very very well done , but she would only take up to 250 people to put their email address up and begin the process which was like almost requiring nothing but the email address, but I guess your bank account details where the stock market was played for you by a set in algorithm reading of the future changes in the market at 92 % correctness. Then she explained how the government had a secondary organisation full of mathematicians that spent 18 years trying to find a system that could predict the next market moves, her husband was one, he disappeared but left her the algorithm.When it was found she said all employees of this "organisation" were fired.

She says she's loaded, this tape of hers went for about an hour, now NO I didn't give any email address' away nor took up the offer , but this was a slick recording , and I guess must be a scam.

But, I am not sure if it would be possible at all to get a system that could be fool proof on the world stock market to 92%.

Any one ever seen this thing before, If not it was there on my computer, and if its a scam then beware folks. beware!

Read about mere ether(?) and the long term capital fund.

Set up by professors and Nobel prize winners generating 40% returns and growing to over $100 billion..........

The rest is history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back