Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Android I think.
OK I don’t have access to Android to test. I’ll ask in the mods board for Android people to let me know if they have problems.

Otherwise - is it an old phone?

Over the last month or so i have noticed a number of what appear to be blank posts. However when you hover a mouse over the post it is a Giphy splash screen. Anyone else seeing this ?

I am using Google Chrome on a Windows 8 laptop.

Chief posted this in the SFA Committee and it seems a couple of others are seeing similar.

Over the last month or so i have noticed a number of what appear to be blank posts. However when you hover a mouse over the post it is a Giphy splash screen. Anyone else seeing this ?

Chief posted this in the SFA Committee and it seems a couple of others are seeing similar.
Yes , similar set up

Yeah Giphy is pretty unreliable right now.

We just have to see if they sort themselves out.

After I access a thread the page reloads of its own accord after a few seconds and it's too wide for my screen and I have to scroll from side to side to see all of an individual post or make the text smaller. I haven't changed anything on my computer :think:

After I access a thread the page reloads of its own accord after a few seconds and it's too wide for my screen and I have to scroll from side to side to see all of an individual post or make the text smaller. I haven't changed anything on my computer :think:
What is your browser and operating system? What is your screen width?

I'm using Google chrome. No idea what my screen width is. It's never been a problem before. Even if I make the text smaller it's still doing it :think:
Yeah the ad is likely resizing the content larger than your screen.

I can’t do anything tonight but I have sent this on to the agent to action tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm using Google chrome. No idea what my screen width is. It's never been a problem before. Even if I make the text smaller it's still doing it :think:
Is it a desktop or mobile?

Getting the black screen when the page loads or having my screen blank out and go black after a new page has been loaded. It seems to be the black background of the Pointsbet ad. Not sure if anyone else has this issue?

Getting the black screen when the page loads or having my screen blank out and go black after a new page has been loaded. It seems to be the black background of the Pointsbet ad. Not sure if anyone else has this issue?
What is your device and browser/version?

Could you try clearing your browser cache to see if that fixes the issue?

Is the 7th an unread forum?
Or have you just read a thread in the last x seconds? There can be a lag of up to a minute before that counter updates. We found that having the updates real-time was prohibitive so we needed to cache it for a minute to let everything catch up. That is, that feature is non-core to the forum software and sometimes we extend the forum in ways that it was not designed.

Regards, TF

I don’t know.

All I know is that it’s always one thread too many.

Just after reading a watched thread it shows me 7 unread items when there are 6. After a minute I refresh the page and it goes back to 6.

581082F9-34D9-4836-8860-B0F8B3588C17.jpeg

When you first open BF does it show the correct number of unread items?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back