Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi. I don't seem to have any of the functionality to be able to start/post a new thread. Am on a laptop PC using Windows and Edge browser. None of the buttons / real estate that others refer to are available to me. Any ideas how I can get them enabled so I can post?
After you post a number of times, you get more privileges. Just keep posting on existing threads and these buttons will appear after a short while.

Every so often I get this at the top of my page:

View attachment 1446432

Doesn't seem linked to a specific URL (first noticed it on the main /forum address)
Nah just my bad commenting.

A while ago Xenforo did the brilliant thing of changing every tag from <xen:[command]> to <xf:[command]>

So I accidentally used <xen:comment> instead of <xf:comment>.

No big deal - nothing was affected apart from displaying a bit of text.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I renounce North Melbourne? I want no team displayed, especially not North who are not only bad at AFL and should be folded forever, but also have cheap plastic fans who abuse their own players and I want nothing to do with that club. Thanks.

No team or Tasmania pls chief!

Can I renounce North Melbourne? I want no team displayed, especially not North who are not only bad at AFL and should be folded forever, but also have cheap plastic fans who abuse their own players and I want nothing to do with that club. Thanks.

No team or Tasmania pls chief!
Come support a team that never abuses it’s own players or coach!

CD983B5E-D922-48CE-9AAF-2DD536435F48.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back