Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

May be simple, may not be but thought I'd ask anyway. Is it possible to increase the list of recently used emojis?

I think 20 would be a good number if not too much trouble?

View attachment 775441
I don’t know if that’s a setting. I will look.

Chief what is the forum width in pixels for desktop users?

About 1300px? But it is responsive and adjusts to fit your screen.

Why?

Graphical reasons for SFA media. I wanted to know how big it needs to be so it goes across the entire screen but doesn't get compressed/need to expand.

With the score bug thing at the top of the page. Is there a way to have your preferred teams appear first, and then everything else.
Just makes it easier to find relevant scores.
Yeah we will develop it further.

Can I please have mine in FF Din (the font used at the 'G and Channel 10 from 2005-2011) and not Verdana?

Cheers.
You can edit your local CSS in Developer Tools in your browser. I am sure there is a guide somewhere.

The new big red "Follow" button is pretty imposing and distracting.
Screen Shot 002.PNG
With red typically signifying warning, error, bad, etc. Any UX folks suggesting a tone down?

The new big red "Follow" button is pretty imposing and distracting.
View attachment 783776
With red typically signifying warning, error, bad, etc. Any UX folks suggesting a tone down?
It hasn’t been styled properly yet - I plan to do it today but we’re off to a slow start at my place so it might not get a look in.

It was developed in the live environment but the ideal is to use the test environment first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It hasn’t been styled properly yet - I plan to do it today but we’re off to a slow start at my place so it might not get a look in.

It was developed in the live environment but the ideal is to use the test environment first.

Thanks Chief!

Hey Chief is there any way I can attach more than 10 images?

I thought it was a part of the Premium membership but it still limits me to 10.

I do a bit of work for the graphics archives for the Sweet FA and it would be massively helpful if it could be extended.

I do a bit of work for the graphics archives for the Sweet FA and it would be massively helpful if it could be extended.
I'd suggest hosting the images on another site.

You should be able to load them up in the media gallery and link to them. That wouldn’t limit you to the number of attachments.

You should be able to load them up in the media gallery and link to them. That wouldn’t limit you to the number of attachments.

Is it still capped at 20 images regardless?

Hi Chief,

Anyway we can remove the reacts that I aren't actually allowed to use? Rainbow, Divvy van, Queen and tick are all unusable.

View attachment 788887
As per earlier - I just go into the Admin panel, open one up and save it. This reverts the display to show only the available ones. It's a pain but there doesn't seem to be any movement on fixing the addon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back