Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand that Chief, I’ve been purchasing memberships for some time now.

I’ll try this another way, does BF have a donation account or similar where one can donate funds for appreciation of its services.
Maybe we could have some nice gold silver bronze badges developed for donations to BF, $1000, $500, $250?

I understand that Chief, I’ve been purchasing memberships for some time now.

I’ll try this another way, does BF have a donation account or similar where one can donate funds for appreciation of its services.
Maybe we could have some nice gold silver bronze badges developed for donations to BF, $1000, $500, $250?
Sure I can give you our PayPal account and you can donate there. I will make up a suitable badge for you.

Couldn't find, didn't look, I guess this works here.

In the following situation:
Screenshot_20200104-113340_Chrome.jpg

If I were to click "Watched threads", I'd be taken to the ad as if I clicked it. A similar thing happened when it was a tweet instead of an ad. It's like if there is a graphical link under the hamburger menu, its link overrides the link in the menu.

Chief

Couldn't find, didn't look, I guess this works here.

In the following situation:
View attachment 801368

If I were to click "Watched threads", I'd be taken to the ad as if I clicked it. A similar thing happened when it was a tweet instead of an ad. It's like if there is a graphical link under the hamburger menu, its link overrides the link in the menu.

Chief
Interesting. I will try to reproduce it. Do you have another browser to try it out on? It’s likely a styling issue that pushes an element to the top of the stack, and might be a browser-specific rendering problem.

Which device and browser are you using?

Interesting. I will try to reproduce it. Do you have another browser to try it out on? It’s likely a styling issue that pushes an element to the top of the stack, and might be a browser-specific rendering problem.

Which device and browser are you using?
I'll give it a go on Firefox.

Who is the supermod for the SRP?

Is the excuse 'thread has moved on' considered satisfactory for posts that are completely distasteful, for a wide variety of reasons?
Convo any Super or Admin with links and it will be looked at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a pies fan asks it's best to say he was out. Makes those five points hurt that bit more.
OUT?
The ******* campaigner was putting sauce on his hotdog, whilst stamping his ticket to get the train at Richmond station.

OUT?

No

he was in Victoria

just..

OUT?
The ******* campaigner was putting sauce on his hotdog, whilst stamping his ticket to get the train at Richmond station.

OUT?

No

he was in Victoria

just..
He was well within the field of play. As the official records show.

He was well within the field of play. As the official records show.
Chief your inability to comprehend the rules never ceases to amaze.
No one gives a flying * where he was the ball was out of bounds and the stupid campaigner was buying hotdogs, peanuts and coke in the 3rd row when he knocked it back to the boundary umpire who missed it.

Chief your inability to comprehend the rules never ceases to amaze.
No one gives a flying fu** where he was the ball was out of bounds and the stupid campaigner was buying hotdogs, peanuts and coke in the 3rd row when he knocked it back to the boundary umpire who missed it.
I don’t understand why you can’t accept the official records. Shocking! Unprecedented!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back