Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't "react" to anything on my chrome browser anymore on my Samsung phone. I can only like posts. Holding down the button gives me this now. How do I show people I've involuntarily exhaled at their posts?
View attachment 813563
Your phone is misreading the pressure of your tap? Restart your phone, use a different browser?

Please, please, revert back to the light background, the black background is terrible for the eyes and when I leave the Big Footy page, my vision is blurry. I don't know if anyone else is finding the black background irritating?

Please, please, revert back to the light background, the black background is terrible for the eyes and when I leave the Big Footy page, my vision is blurry. I don't know if anyone else is finding the black background irritating?
At the bottom of the page on the left, click on "Change Style", it's located between "BigFooty" and "Change Width" just above "Connect with us"

Top right, click the light bulb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good old "clear your browser cache" works for 99% of these odd issues.
Already tried that. Every time I refresh, the browser crashes. Only been recent and only with bigfooty.

Running Chrome version 80.0.3987.99 on Android v10.

Already tried that. Every time I refresh, the browser crashes. Only been recent and only with bigfooty.

Running Chrome version 80.0.3987.99 on Android v10.
Seems the latest Chrome update has solved the issue. Version 80.0.3987.117.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back