Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

I’ve now had a few failed attempts at tagging a large number of people (20ish) even though I have multi-tagging privileges. It’s got to the point where I’m writing everyone’s name individually, putting the ‘@‘ sign before and confirming the tag individually in the post, then posting and I’m still hearing that people aren’t getting my tags. What am I doing wrong?
Is there a specific example person I can test?

I’ve now had a few failed attempts at tagging a large number of people (20ish) even though I have multi-tagging privileges. It’s got to the point where I’m writing everyone’s name individually, putting the ‘@‘ sign before and confirming the tag individually in the post, then posting and I’m still hearing that people aren’t getting my tags. What am I doing wrong?
I’ve just looked at your account and you were not in the user group for more alerts.

Try it now.

atlas1

Cancelled
Harry Potter Fan A Star Wars Fan
Nov 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey Chief just wondering if there could be any issues on the Hawthorn board because my posts keep disappearing? It doesn't seem to be happening anywhere else

A glitch I've been getting is that search doesn't reflect recent posts
eg right now, I can't see por_please_ya 's latest post when I do a general search (the one in the song contest thread, even though I can see when I open the thread
This isn't the first time it has happened- it seems to take a while for results to be reflected in the search

A glitch I've been getting is that search doesn't reflect recent posts
eg right now, I can't see por_please_ya 's latest post when I do a general search (the one in the song contest thread, even though I can see when I open the thread
This isn't the first time it has happened- it seems to take a while for results to be reflected in the search
How long does it take do you think?

How long does it take do you think?
Somewhere between 10-15 mins I think because when I last checked 5-10 mins ago, it still wasn't there, but it is now :)
Edit/ I'd say 14+ actually since my own (neither this one, nor the one above it) shows up when I search either

Somewhere between 10-15 mins I think because when I last checked 5-10 mins ago, it still wasn't there, but it is now :)
Edit/ I'd say 14+ actually since my own (neither this one, nor the one above it) shows up when I search either
No worries. I will check it out.

I'm getting "chat" alerts, which when I click on the alert, comes up blank

Is there something in preferences I'm meant to turn on ?
Can you show me what you mean? There might be a highlighted user name or something that you should click?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Can you show me what you mean? There might be a highlighted user name or something that you should click?
They stay in my alert history for a short time, but now have disapeared as well

I'll take a screenshot of the next Chat alert ....I have clicked on all highlighted parts of the alert inc the username?

I'll take a screenshot of the next Chat alert ....I have clicked on all highlighted parts of the alert inc the username?
Chat today is giving me a completely blank page.

I might dump it. Nobody uses it really.

If you're seeing all of your Alerts marked as read when you look at the Alerts dropdown, this is the fix:

Chief I'm unable to edit my sig

Any chance that gets rescinded? Just want to update my supercoach ranks please lol
I believe that was because you were abusing it at some point. I have enabled the privilege again.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi there. Lately on my ipad when I try to copy and paste an image it transfers the URL but not the image actual image. Is this happening to anyone else, or does anyone have a solution?

Hi there. Lately on my ipad when I try to copy and paste an image it transfers the URL but not the image actual image. Is this happening to anyone else, or does anyone have a solution?
How are you doing it ? Got an example?

The way I always have. Holding on an image, and copying it p, but then when I paste this happens:

That seems to be a link via Google.

And yeah on my phone when I “copy” an image it invariably copies the URL.

Generally I have to save to photos then attach to the post from there.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That seems to be a link via Google.

And yeah on my phone when I “copy” an image it invariably copies the URL.

Generally I have to save to photos then attach to the post from there.
Ok thanks. Just recently seemed to happen that way. Wonder if I need a softwear upgrade.

Back