Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

they’re both crap. Just use the browser (which is optimised for mobile) and add a shortcut to your Home Screen if you need to
Yep. Your best option is to delete the app, tapatalk and use your phones browser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there anyway to mark a threadmark as read? A mod has pinned a post to new a thread on two threads on the wrestling board. One works correctly but the other one stays as unread so I constantly have an unread thread notification.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/all-elite-wrestling.1209557/page-372 is the thread in question. Both WWE and AEW have some threadmark, but AEW cant be marked as read.

1634682447149.png

Is there anyway to mark a threadmark as read? A mod has pinned a post to new a thread on two threads on the wrestling board. One works correctly but the other one stays as unread so I constantly have an unread thread notification.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/all-elite-wrestling.1209557/page-372 is the thread in question. Both WWE and AEW have some threadmark, but AEW cant be marked as read.

View attachment 1264089
It’s a glitch. If someone posts in the thread after the sticky has been stuck it seems to fix it. Or just mark the whole board as read. Either way works.

It’s a glitch. If someone posts in the thread after the sticky has been stuck it seems to fix it. Or just mark the whole board as read. Either way works.
You were on the money. Thanks.

Is there anyway to get in contact with a Big Footy Poster who has cancelled their account?

(FWIW- am not a stalker, knew him in real life circa 2008/09, + cannot remember his surname so cannot go down the FB route).
depends on if BF holds email records for that long I guess.
Even then you'd have to rely on if they still use said email.

depends on if BF holds email records for that long I guess.
Even then you'd have to rely on if they still use said email.
He was posting on here not that long ago tho- like this year or late last year.

Was literally about to PM the dude and he had cancelled the account :cry:

He was posting on here not that long ago tho- like this year or late last year.

Was literally about to PM the dude and he had cancelled the account :cry:
Some people do that and start a new one, you could try @ similar names and the accounts may be made after the cancellation of said person

Is there anyway to get in contact with a Big Footy Poster who has cancelled their account?

(FWIW- am not a stalker, knew him in real life circa 2008/09, + cannot remember his surname so cannot go down the FB route).
Convo me and I can pass on your contact details.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back