Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any reason why I’m suddenly getting 10+ emails a day from Bigfooty news when I have all the email options turned off on my account?
I’m getting the same and have unsubscribed multiple ways, many times and still getting emails

I’m getting the same and have unsubscribed multiple ways, many times and still getting emails
If you find the board or thread or user, subscribe and then unsubscribe that often fixes it.

This is some issue with an addon. We are updating a part of the system soon and that may shake it loose.

I seem to be unable to bold anything, post images ect? Anyone know why or how to fix it? And before I get the smarty pants replies, I’ve always been able to in the past, but just can’t now. So wondering if somethings happened/changed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to be unable to bold anything, post images ect? Anyone know why or how to fix it? And before I get the smarty pants replies, I’ve always been able to in the past, but just can’t now. So wondering if somethings happened/changed?
Does your tool bar look like this?

1674966095806.png
If so, click the red brackets icon to go back to rich text editing.

I realised I posted not in this forum however, suggestion please. Move the light/dark mode button please!

My retinas are damaged enough from misclicking it while trying to click notifications or search button hastily.

Chief I don't particularly care for the 'rollover' notification. Is the fix as simple as unsubscribing from forum. Then resubscribing, or do I have to take the additional step and disable alerts for new threads also?

Chief I don't particularly care for the 'rollover' notification. Is the fix as simple as unsubscribing from forum. Then resubscribing, or do I have to take the additional step and disable alerts for new threads also?
What's the specific alert that you got?

OK so you are watching the thread which rolled into a new one. You were alerted.

You are also watching the board for new threads, so you got a second one about the new thread.

Ideally you'd get only one so I will put that task in to be attended to.

If you don't want either or both, unwatch the thread and/or unwatch the board for new threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back