foxdog50

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australia (Cricket)
Mods please change it all if doesn't look correct..

Out of contract at the end of the year.. Been in Geelong top 3 Best players in the last 2 games.
Can find his own ball then also play the outside ball if he needs to...

I honestly can't blame him if he goes to another club... I love him as a player and want him to stay, but the club has recruited Higgins and Smith ( who id rather playing Narkle instead of Higgins) for younger players like him may think why should I?

His best work is outstanding but the knock has always been his tank. Seems to be improving dramatically though - 83% game time against the pies.

Running short of reasons to keep this kid in the 2s. Would drop Dahlhaus in a heartbeat to keep him in when others come back personally

I know it might be strange but I think it could depend on if Shai Bolton stays in Victoria.
They’re best mates who hang out nearly every weekend.
I’ve seen Narkle in Richmond and Shai in Geelong.
If Shai goes back to WA I expect Narkle to be trying to go with him.
The fact they also now have the same manager makes it interesting

I know it might be strange but I think it could depend on if Shai Bolton stays in Victoria.
They’re best mates who hang out nearly every weekend.
I’ve seen Narkle in Richmond and Shai in Geelong.
If Shai goes back to WA I expect Narkle to be trying to go with him.
The fact they also now have the same manager makes it interesting
There's a whole group of our players that are quite close and all (along with Dusty) are managed by Ralph Carr. Bolton, Rioli, Chol, as well as Narkle. I believe Tyson Stengle is quite close with the group too. At Richmond they call themselves the 'brother boys' I think.

I'd say it's very unlikely Bolton leaves us at the end of the season (mainly because of this mateship). I wouldn't be surprised to see us recruit Narkle to join them.

There's a whole group of our players that are quite close and all (along with Dusty) are managed by Ralph Carr. Bolton, Rioli, Chol, as well as Narkle. I believe Tyson Stengle is quite close with the group too. At Richmond they call themselves the 'brother boys' I think.

I'd say it's very unlikely Bolton leaves us at the end of the season (mainly because of this mateship). I wouldn't be surprised to see us recruit Narkle to join them.
I don’t think Bolton will leave but I also think Richmond would be the last team Narkle would go to.
You currently have players leaving due to depth reasons and I feel with the age profile of our mids compared to yours he’s better off staying.
Ralph Carr is one of the best in the business and doesn’t surprise me Narkle going to him after last year he had no takers with his old management

As cool as that is, the 'brother boys' sounds like a surf gang off home and away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying it’ll get off the ground but I think this group you’re referring to is what the media have been alluring to with Gold Coast targeting.

Could be completely wrong though just a theory.

Not saying it’ll get off the ground but I think this group you’re referring to is what the media have been alluring to with Gold Coast targeting.

Could be completely wrong though just a theory.
Gold Coast like recruiting our fringe guys because they rate our player development highly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back