Recommitted Quinton Narkle [one year contract extension]

Remove this Banner Ad

A solid midfielder who has shown he may be able to become even better than that. Will be close to free as Geelong rarely play hardball with fringe players. I would say Hawthorn and St Kilda would be good matches

We also got a Graham with the steak knives ;)
Caddy played some good football at Richmond and was a strong contributor in a couple of flags.

No Complaints here

Caddy flag player ..why would you complain. Narkle might be the same if we traded him for a pick and used . He is 5 seasons in and ready to play.

A solid midfielder who has shown he may be able to become even better than that. Will be close to free as Geelong rarely play hardball with fringe players. I would say Hawthorn and St Kilda would be good matches

He's brought up a lot on the Hawthorn board.

I'm a little surprised how little we are being linked to midfielders considering we have the most dysfunctional engine room in the comp with almost no depth coming through the VFL aside from Finn Maginness.

We need at least one or 2 mid recruits from other clubs plus 2 or 3 pure mids in the draft to get our rebuild on track.

I’d like him at the Hawks, but I’m not sure the club is interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah this I don't understand. Think he's maybe dropped the bomb internally with the coaches already maybe. There's no sense playing Higgins over him

I don’t know, I don’t think he was that Good Friday and there were a number times he gave up chases and looked a bit disinterested. They will have noted that no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t know, I don’t think he was that Good Friday and there were a number times he gave up chases and looked a bit disinterested. They will have noted that no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I still liked what he brought to the table. Might be time to let it go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back