Opinion Quitting your job

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got to say it's one of the more satisfying feelings in life. Has anyone else quit their job or got fired purposefully? Was it a good or bad feeling?
Yep. I've done it. And gave the c*** a serving too. The dickhead stood there not saying a word. Wimp. Was such a great feeling.

Yep. I've done it. And gave the c*** a serving too. The dickhead stood there not saying a word. Wimp. Was such a great feeling.
It's been that bad with my work that fair work Australia is asking me to help provide evidence against my former employer.

I walked back into work on the first day this year after receiving a better offer from another company. I asked the boss to catch up and was about to resign when they said great we actually want to have a meeting with you. I sat in a meeting half an hour later and got paid out a $15,000 redundancy. I told them on my last day I was about to resign. Really happy at my new job as the old 1 was an absolute w***er

Give details
5 years in security industry, knead underpaid by $10 an hour on weekends and $25/h on public holidays.

Fair work wants my payslips, bank statements and knowledge of my company/industry to stop my former employer from 'phoniexing'. Phoenixing is where owners of companies declare bankruptcy and then start again under a different name.

In addition, my former employer weren't paying me directly, but through a subcontracted company to hide underpayment, but the subcontracted entity doesn't have a security master licence, so it's illegal to be employed for them indirectly.

I walked back into work on the first day this year after receiving a better offer from another company. I asked the boss to catch up and was about to resign when they said great we actually want to have a meeting with you. I sat in a meeting half an hour later and got paid out a $15,000 redundancy. I told them on my last day I was about to resign. Really happy at my new job as the old 1 was an absolute ******
Now THAT is what I call kissed on the dick. :D

A new job and 15k on the way out of the old one. :D

5 years in security industry, knead underpaid by $10 an hour on weekends and $25/h on public holidays.

Fair work wants my payslips, bank statements and knowledge of my company/industry to stop my former employer from 'phoniexing'. Phoenixing is where owners of companies declare bankruptcy and then start again under a different name.

In addition, my former employer weren't paying me directly, but through a subcontracted company to hide underpayment, but the subcontracted entity doesn't have a security master licence, so it's illegal to be employed for them indirectly.
How did you allow it to happen for so long?

How did you allow it to happen for so long?
They gave me a lot of work and l needed a job to get through uni. Once fair work goes after them, it'll finish the company.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back