RÜFÜS

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
Couldn't find a thread on them, if there is one then please aware me :)

These Sydney guys make some really nice tunes, I don't know how to describe the music, euphoric but relaxing is the best I can do. It's the type of music I'd want to listen to while overlooking an amazing view on top of a mountain or something similar, it's beautiful. Perhaps you even just saw a random cow and you wanna walk over and start milking it, this is that kind of vibe nomsayin?

Enjoy.

Remember checking out the song that is on the Samsung Galaxy ad and it was this one. Cool sound, should listen to their other stuff!
I did the same thing. Thought it sounded pretty good so I investigated and is a quality song. Had never heard of RUFUS before that.

BEEn wanting to see live pretty much since I started this thread.

Somehow every single time they were performing in the state I’d miss their show due to financial restrictions or already having plans.

I ended up finally seeing them on Friday.

Wasn’t going to but a few weeks ago underwater came on the radio and I was just peaking on the worksite, bought a ticket pretty much as soon as the song ended, even though I had tic pay extra and I ended up going by myself (although I saw 5 or 6 people I know there anyway).

So ******* worth it, omfg. easily one of the best few hours of my life. Tried not to cry during a few songs, serious. The energy in the Myer bowl was beautiful. Sunset and everything.

I even met Brandon Ellis in the crowd which was ******* mint, he’s a ripper of a bloke.

Their set list wasn’t really ideal imo, also wish they played for a bit longer, but I was too pumped up to care too much.

Apparentl they’re announcing more Aus shows pretty soon.

Edit: also not 100% decided but I think they’re newest album might be my favourite.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back