footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Here's hoping we "Mackay" their entire team, with the corresponding let-off afterwards. Naughton's and Cordy's knees will take on a life of their own, mowing down unsuspecting campaigners across the park. Come on Dogs, win and inflict pain. Lots of pain. Happy to see an errant Bailey Dale laser pass smash through the Cats coaches box and pin that slimy dromedary-f****** twat against the back of the box. Even better would be, after we win and depart the stadium, a sink hole opens up and swallows the cow paddock and its surrounds, all the way across to the Sawyers Arms Tavern.

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not confident but I think this is our best chance in years. Incidentally loving the hoops back on the long sleeves this year hopefully it won't be long before we see it in the seniors.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 5.10.49 pm.png

Oliver G

Premium Platinum
May 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Already is we just don’t have any that wear the sleeves in the first team currently.

That's what I said isn't it?

From memory Bontempelli and Johannisen have worn the long sleeves at one point or another but Young is the only one on our list who wears it regularly.

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 5.33.30 pm.png

Last edited:

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Like McLean a lot but something seriously wrong at the selection table if McLean plays without playing 1 game in a year.
I'm also somewhat concerned but I wouldn't be surprised if we use him in the midfield.

Daniel was forced to start a few centre bounces a fortnight ago and with Garcia also coming back from injury, we don't have many other options for that extra mid rotation. Lipinski's blown his few chances recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back