News R. Gray, Ryder, Jonas make 40-man AA squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Wingard stiff, Jonas a nice surprise has absolutely towered up some of the biggest names

Fair call by the selectors on all of our 3 players and the rest of our team. Ebo's form to about Rd 11 would have probably had him in the squad, but he dropped away mid season and there are so many mid fielders to choose from.

Putting Jonas in the squad means the selectors aren't as dopey as I thought, or that Tredders has more persuasion than I give him credit for, and maybe he will get SPP up for the RS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol taylor walker? Honestly.

Thought the same thing. No issue with any of the others, they've had great years, but Walker had a 6 game flat patch in the middle of the season that even Crows fans were crying about.

Tex is not a bad player but even his best games are really only good. Maybe I'm too biased but I don't think he's had one game this year where he's dominated. I'm sure a lurker will correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also...

A friend that I sit with at AO told me on Sat night that her 10yo son has named him, "Sex Talker".

I've really rated Dixon's year, not just the last few weeks, if he continues this current form in finals he'll be a big chance to win our B & F. I reckon this years B & F will be very tight between all of the following: Dixon, Ryder, Gray, Ebert, Wines, & Jonas.

Fair call by the selectors on all of our 3 players and the rest of our team. Ebo's form to about Rd 11 would have probably had him in the squad, but he dropped away mid season and there are so many mid fielders to choose from.

Putting Jonas in the squad means the selectors aren't as dopey as I thought, or that Tredders has more persuasion than I give him credit for, and maybe he will get SPP up for the RS.

Yeah, would've been Tredders pumping Jonas' tyres up that got him selected. Before Tredders was on the selection panel we never seemed to get these sort of marginal selections.

Congratulations to all three of our lads, well deserved :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back