R.I.P QS

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgot you were in the inaugural RDM's as well.
Yeah moved to Samsung.
Just realised he didn't open my last snapchat from just after Christmas.

I don't even recall what it was.

Too early to suggest we rename POTY the QS Medal, or something similar?

His impact on this board was quite something. We’ll be forever indebted to him for his work with the wings drive.
Think everyone will agree that this should be done, and it will be.

Thats some horrible news. We have certainly lost one of the greats.

R.I.P Brother :(

QS.didnt know me, but i was a massive supporter of your return the wings push, so i remember him from that. For one of "us" to legitimately have an impact on the club we love is massive, and one of my fav footy memories was following that thread and his updates as you took on the club and won.

Genuinely gutted for his loved ones and you all.

For him, i hope you have found peace.

RIP QS. A great poster and seemed like a genuinely good guy. He normally popped over to the Bulldogs board a few times a year and was always well received.

He'll be missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I've lost a brother. I've only just heard the news and completely shattered.

I love you man. RIP.

I didn't get to Perth in time to get to a footy game with you but I'll come and you'll be with me.

Forgot you were in the inaugural RDM's as well.

We should organise a trip to honour QS. Keyser Soze

I didn't know QS but it's only when something like this happens that you realize we make some sort of human connection on this board.
Always liked his posting style, knowledgeable with a wry turn of phrase.
RIP QS

Look, it goes without saying he was a quality poster. That is in itself no small achievement sometimes.

Moreover, QS seemed like a quality person. A really bloody awful piece of news to digest and for those of you who were closest to him, I'm truly sorry for your loss. A bit gutted to tell you the truth.

Still absolutely shattered.

Been struggling with this all day.

I can’t stress enough how much this man will be missed. Both on here and in the real world by those who loved him.
Tell me about it mate.

Just reading Facebook memories and he popped up with his usual wit.

This place just won't be the same anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back