R.I.P QS

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you in Perth, a friend of QS has organised an event to honour him.

54d70fa362b6e95229abb6abc7c08e02.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vale QS. Sincerest condolences to his family.

Never met QS but feels like a brother has been taken far too early.

First time back in a few days and to see this is saddening and a shock to the system.

What I do know is that he was a popular poster, he bled West Coast and I will always remember his work vividly on the Return The Wings campaign.

Condolences to those closest to Mark and let it act as a reminder to check in on the ones you hold dear regularly.

Rest In Peace QS, you’ll be missed more than you might have realised.

As a poster who comes in and out of here, often with big gapsin between, I certainly never knew QS as much as many on here, but this is very sad news.

I hope his consciousness/soul/spirit (whatever term you like) has found peace. It can be a harsh and cruel existence here on Earth.

Others have remarked that this is a reminder to check in on mates and other loved ones. It also goes the other way...there wouldn't be many of us on here who could honestly say they have never suffered from anxiety, depression, or other forms of mental ill health.

There's always someone who will listen.

RIP QS.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

FWIW I've been told this wasn't a suicide from someone close to him.

Just a tragic accident.

I did read the same thing as well yeh.

We can take comfort in that it doesn’t seem to be suicide but it’s still a large hole left in the life of his loved ones and those grieving him.

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Mark personally but QStick had been a staple of this board for me since 2011 when i first came on board. I always found him to be insightful, passionate and always eager to have a conversation. I can honestly say the place won't feel the same without him. We was truly one of my favourite posters.

Vale Mark, you will be sorely missed.

My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and all those who knew him. Please raise a glass in his honour for myself, for all of us, at the gathering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back