R.I.P QS

Remove this Banner Ad

Just logged on after a while and read this, I'm stunned.

When I first joined BF QS was one of the guys that welcomed me and his work on the RTW campaign was stellar. He made an impact with that campaign that made all of us believe that clubs still listen to their supporters. Renaming the POTY award in his memory is truly fitting.

RIP QS.

The tiniest of positives that you take out of this tragedy is that he was able to witness his end goal when the club finally rebranded.

Is rtw doing anything for the rnd 1 in memory of him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP QS- I can't believe you aren't with us anymore.

You provided a terrific contribution to this board and although I never got to meet you in real life it seems you were a stand up gentleman as well. I really hope you know how much you will be missed.

Too early to suggest we rename POTY the QS Medal, or something similar?

His impact on this board was quite something. We’ll be forever indebted to him for his work with the wings drive.

Perhaps the Eagles board could do something with avs during Beyond Blue round. Raise awareness and encourage more Bigfooty posters to come out and talk.

Love the idea of both of these.

Rest in peace mate where ever you are. Vale.

I just opened this thread, I thought he'd resigned as a Mod or something and had no idea... I echo all the sentiments on here, will be sorely missed on this board, and although I never met him in person, came across as a genuinely good bloke.

Hope all those close to him are doing ok through this difficult time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back