Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
One of my favourites was one day down at Geelong when Purple tee'd off on him... and Spud's response was to tear through Basil "Bizzel" Zempilas for being "out on the green."

Another great one was where the heat had been on Spud, and Victorian cricket legend made the mistake of texting in how fun it was - leading to Spud strafing him about being bitter for never having played for Australia.
Stiff cheddar chuck! Weren't quite good enough were ya mate! Still better you never got a crack aye chuck? Say no at the dinner table chuck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
Actually blame is too harsh, but I think he enjoyed the Brownless/Lyon story a bit much and really went after triple m culture.
Robbo is a bitter sook who can't let go of stuff, the triple M boys nailed him constantly so the moment he got a shot back he took the high ground and went hard.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
The slobster went after them pretty hard after the Caroline Wilson drowning comments also.
Yeah he and J.Riewoldt went on 360 saying they would boycott triple M and that it was mysoginist comments.

Then a year or so later Robbo calls Fasolo weak or whatever he did and J.Roo sits across from him on the panel congratulating him on admitting to his mistake of words. ******* hate both of them

Top Bottom