RedmanWasHere

Rarely in kitchens at parties.
Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Richmond AFLW
Not sure if this will resonate with the masses but this is how I'd like to see the Sunday lineup.

Sunday arvo:

BT.
Barry Denner.
Bernie Vince.
Mark Ricciuto.
Chua.
Tania Armstrong.

Maybe have Daisy Thomas replacing Roo.

Ollie 22

Debutant
Jul 25, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Maybe controversial but imo Nick Riewoldt is by far the best fill in with Billy on the Rush Hour, far superior to Dale Thomas and
Leigh Montagna. He just seems much more natural and funnier than the others, also strikes me as a bit sharper too.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Maybe controversial but imo Nick Riewoldt is by far the best fill in with Billy on the Rush Hour, far superior to Dale Thomas and
Leigh Montagna. He just seems much more natural and funnier than the others, also strikes me as a bit sharper too.
Agreed. Got a bit more of the MMM vibe about him

RedmanWasHere

Rarely in kitchens at parties.
Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Richmond AFLW

Agree.

Joey has the personality for CrocMedia.

Lensen

You've ruined the act, GOB
Feb 23, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Not sure if this will resonate with the masses but this is how I'd like to see the Sunday lineup.

Sunday arvo:

BT.
Barry Denner.
Bernie Vince.
Mark Ricciuto.
Chua.
Tania Armstrong.

Maybe have Daisy Thomas replacing Roo.
BT calls for 7 on Sundays doesn't he

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not controversial at all in my view.

Riewoldlt has them both covered by a long long way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stmookeyj

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2002
Queensland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Danny Lakey gives way for a Brisbane v GC praccy match :huh:
Considering that show is about as entertaining as staring at a drawer full of socks (and every second topic not influenced by news of the day has sexual connotations) that's not necessarily a bad thing. Would have saved me personally from listening to Singaporean radio at work.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
FWIW Bernie and Roo have been added to the podcast display picture. Not sure who was on there previously, think Duke was one of them, though we know he is still doing Fridays. Maybe this is just to promote MMM Adelaide.

E973F487-8D55-4004-95E6-5E7CEABA993D.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad