Radio Triple M Footy

Sep 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Manly, Bills, Ducks, Leafs
Big Kerry didn’t think so...and ultimately he was the only one that mattered

Yeah for sure - you did it his way. It was weird - I was at uni at the time, and there were a bunch of us watching it - some other show came on after the ad break and we were like "wtf".

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Yeah for sure - you did it his way. It was weird - I was at uni at the time, and there were a bunch of us watching it - some other show came on after the ad break and we were like "wtf".
no apologies - no crafted media statements- straight red card “get that s**t off now!”

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
What the actual **** was Montagna doing discussing it on air anyway?

Seriously, have a think about it buddy.

To me, MMM have had this coming. They've flown close to the wind for years.

reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
They didn't call today's Brisbane game off the tv (the local Triple M guys did), even though they did the recent Sunday afternoon games in Brisbane off the telly. I wonder if they'll do it again, coz we're onto them :D

I think they will continue to do all Tasmania games on a Saturday afternoon because it suits JB getting to the Saturday night game

I think they will continue to do all Tasmania games on a Saturday afternoon because it suits JB getting to the Saturday night game
This happened this morning down the road from the studio. Theyre calling from the studio

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm just curious: yesterday they played some Triple M highlights of Geelong vs Brisbane, I think with Schwass and Nathan Brown. Collingwood vs Richmond was on 105.1, so where was the other game broadcast? Or were they fake highlights? :D

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
I'm just curious: yesterday they played some Triple M highlights of Geelong vs Brisbane, I think with Schwass and Nathan Brown. Collingwood vs Richmond was on 105.1, so where was the other game broadcast? Or were they fake highlights? :D
I think Hutchy is involved and probably provided excerpts from AFL Nation

Back