Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Because of the time slot..the Rub rates it’s arse off and is advertising money gold. They won’t mess with that
Theyve done the 2.10 game in the past though. Especially when its the only afternoon game in Melbourne. Its just an extended rub. 25 minutes isnt much.

Theyve done the 2.10 game in the past though. Especially when its the only afternoon game in Melbourne. Its just an extended rub. 25 minutes isnt much.

I know that there is the “A” and “B” packages that get sold as part of the radio rights and MMM has the former. It seems that the “A” package games that MMM and 3AW purchased in the last radio rights are nearly always the 1:45pm games on saturdays and the “B” package seems to nearly always be the 2:10pm game that SEN and ABC get.

Was listening to Triple M yesterdays and was unsure what was going On Brayshaw seemed to be in the studio but some how made it to the Perth game how does that work

Was listening to Triple M yesterdays and was unsure what was going On Brayshaw seemed to be in the studio but some how made it to the Perth game how does that work
ha ha, I also wondered about this. :D They finished at bout 1:30pm, and the Perth game started at 8:10pm Melbourne time (I think).
I don't travel. How long would he take him to get from South Melbourne to Perth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't often listen to footy on the radio much on Sundays, so this came as a surprise to me.

He wasn't one of the big egotistical entertainers that Triple M has revolved around, but I always thought he was a cracking commentator - in the halcyon days of Triple M footy 6 or 7 years ago, he always fitted in like a glove with the Friday night and Saturday arvo teams when Brayshaw was the Roos president and he was "Soy Moch".

He says he's giving it away though to go and spend more time in the mental health space, which is really admirable, but also to do with his business (which I don't know anything about). I hope he's not lost to radio though - the interview he and the Sunday team did with McCartin earlier this season was as good a footy interview as I've ever heard.

At least we won't have to hear Mark Howard call him Wayne Shwosh 30 times every Sunday :D
He was the last small amount of entertainment on a Sunday. That station has turned to such s**t.

Didn't even bother listening to the Saturday podcast this weekend. Carey is the most un funny man on radio and Billy I like with JB but he's s**t at the rub.

grouse Rub last Saturday. Hee hee. El Chappo :D

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back