Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a real AM type setup call last night.

Montagna is not a Triple M style caller. Daisy Thomas has potential, but too soon out of the game. Nathan Brown is not a good caller. Ash Chua was hardly called upon.

C team complimentary cast last night with 'B-Team' Barry leading the call. :thumbsdown:

Was a real AM type setup call last night.

Montagna is not a Triple M style caller. Daisy Thomas has potential, but too soon out of the game. Nathan Brown is not a good caller. Ash Chua was hardly called upon.

C team complimentary cast last night with 'B-Team' Barry leading the call. :thumbsdown:

I keep saying it, there is massive cost cutting at Triple M. I don't think they will do AFL for much longer.

I keep saying it, there is massive cost cutting at Triple M. I don't think they will do AFL for much longer.
They've made mention of cost cutting for the footy on air in the past; it's no secret.

With Kayo and illegal streams, radio calling is becoming a dying industry.

All the 'new talent' is either past players looking for easy money who are boring as bat s**t, or females looking to make her big break into male sports broadcasting.

They've made mention of cost cutting for the footy on air in the past; it's no secret.

With Kayo and illegal streams, radio calling is becoming a dying industry.

All the 'new talent' is either past players looking for easy money who are boring as bat s**t, or females looking to make her big break into male sports broadcasting.

Let's be honest the total paid to that commentary team would be about what Brayshaw gets paid per game.

Rush hours been great this week. Chief with a little cameo aswell 💓💓

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Problem with the Rub these days is that Damo doesn't stay in his lane - he is a bit part player- a good bit part player but just a bit player.

The rub back in the day had JB, BT, Chief, SPud, Garry, Sam Newman, Sam K etc just ripping into each other that is what needs to get back to. Mates who seemed to genuinely love each other who took the piss out of each other like a normal friendship group.

Yesterday on the RUsh Hour you had cameos from Chief & BT it was fantastic just felt like the old school Triple M of the 2002-2015

Get the rub to be JB, BT, Billy, Chief & Damo playing the news role and antognising that way,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Problem with the Rub these days is that Damo doesn't stay in his lane - he is a bit part player- a good bit part player but just a bit player.

The rub back in the day had JB, BT, Chief, SPud, Garry, Sam Newman, Sam K etc just ripping into each other that is what needs to get back to. Mates who seemed to genuinely love each other who took the piss out of each other like a normal friendship group.

Yesterday on the RUsh Hour you had cameos from Chief & BT it was fantastic just felt like the old school Triple M of the 2002-2015

Get the rub to be JB, BT, Billy, Chief & Damo playing the news role and antognising that way,
It’s a pity the morons at MMM don’t listen to the thousands of people with the same view as this. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Enjoying the continuation of the Saturday Rub through all of this, it would've been easy to call it quits for a few months but it has been really entertaining all things considered. Also loved hearing the replay of their call from the 2016 GF, the combination of JB and BT that day with Spud and Luke Darcy was perfect :)... and who can forget BT's call of the Tom Boyd goal

More big cutbacks at Triple M. I do wonder with the current weekend rub if they even need live football. A lot of the changes have been put in subtley but it will be interesting if they become more obvious.

Ha! A lot of the Rush Hour podcasts get put on the site 2 hours before the show goes to air. :D
I wonder what time they recorded them.

Last edited:
Ha! A lot of the Rush Hour podcasts get put on the site 2 hours before the show goes to air. :D
I wonder what time they recorded them.

How would they set up the phone calls?

How would they set up the phone calls?

Good point. They had talkback calls for the ‘brag artist’ today yet the pod went up at 4pm as it has been recently. Quite interesting actually. I thought it wouldn’t matter if it was live or not given it’s like a podcast format anyway but the talkback callers thing doesn’t make sense.

Good point. They had talkback calls for the ‘brag artist’ today yet the pod went up at 4pm as it has been recently. Quite interesting actually. I thought it wouldn’t matter if it was live or not given it’s like a podcast format anyway but the talkback callers thing doesn’t make sense.
Unless they have a callback option so rather than blokes call in they call you? Like maybe they sign up to be able to be called later on? I dunno lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back