Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Wayne Carey really doesn’t fit in on the rub, he thinks he’s funny and cool but really he’s just a dud. Loves himself but not in a fun way like JB and BT, show would lose nothing by getting rid of him.
Wouldnt mind Juddy on Saturdays. After being boring as batshit early on, hes actually got a good, dry humour. Is it too soon for Gaz and Billy to put bros before hoes and reunite?

it's odd that Melbourne's Rush Hour has done a few podcast-only shows while the footy's been on in the last couple of weeks. That never would've happened a couple of years ago, even if they had heaps more games back then; they obviously just would've had the night off. Is it a sign of things to come? Is it the future in podcasts?

it's odd that Melbourne's Rush Hour has done a few podcast-only shows while the footy's been on in the last couple of weeks. That never would've happened a couple of years ago, even if they had heaps more games back then; they obviously just would've had the night off. Is it a sign of things to come? Is it the future in podcasts?
It'd be in their contract that they have to do X amount of Rush Hour content. When the footy clashes... well, you know the rest.

Wayne Carey really doesn’t fit in on the rub, he thinks he’s funny and cool but really he’s just a dud. Loves himself but not in a fun way like JB and BT, show would lose nothing by getting rid of him.
He uses words that I bet he couldn't spell nor know the actual meaning.

He's a bit..... slow

Melbourne's Rush Hour has been pre-recorded all year at ~3pm, and on air at 6pm. There's been a few cases where the podcast was released before it went to air.

yes, they now do that every day. I reckon it's an interesting decision by management. I gather they're looking to boost (and get consistent) podcast downloads
I like it, they can be a little looser with content and then edit as they see fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He uses words that I bet he couldn't spell nor know the actual meaning.
He's a bit..... slow
How about the way he keeps saying, "I wrote a column last week...."? LOL. He couldn't write a shopping list, or a text message longer than five words. He must have a team of ghostwriters deciphering and translating his "thoughts" into what represents a newspaper-worthy article.

How about the way he keeps saying, "I wrote a column last week...."? LOL. He couldn't write a shopping list, or a text message longer than five words. He must have a team of ghostwriters deciphering and translating his "thoughts" into what represents a newspaper-worthy article.
Could you imagine if he did write them how many mistakes in gramma and spelling the editor would need to fix.

For the Brisbane game on Sunday, I dunno why they used the Michael Roberts as the fake boundary rider in the studio when they've got people in Brisbane that they use for other games. I guess it's only because he's contracted, so he's gotta work

For the Brisbane game on Sunday, I dunno why they used the Michael Roberts as the fake boundary rider in the studio when they've got people in Brisbane that they use for other games. I guess it's only because he's contracted, so he's gotta work

That seems a bit silly but Ithink you are right they contractually have to pay him so may as well use him.

For anyone who didn’t hear it the first time, or those in need of a laugh (which let’s be honest is most of us at the minute), the Spud tribute show will be replayed from 2pm this Saturday. Should be a fun listen again, missing hearing his voice in the footy media in this past year.

Melbourne's Rush Hour has been pre-recorded all year at ~3pm, and on air at 6pm. There's been a few cases where the podcast was released before it went to air.

Yeah there's been a few times in recent months where I've listened to the podcast then been in the car between 6-7pm to hear the same episode go 'live' to air.

Love the banter between JB and Bill, really enjoyed it when it was 2 hours in the arvo as it gave the poddy more content. If they were to eventually just do the podcast then I hope they can extend it out to at least an hour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back