Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the banter between JB and Bill, really enjoyed it when it was 2 hours in the arvo as it gave the poddy more content. If they were to eventually just do the podcast then I hope they can extend it out to at least an hour.
Subtracting "pre-pre-recorded" intros, outros and ads, Tuesday's podcast content was 23 minutes :D

They could instantly improve both by getting rid of Purple.
Purples fine, the duck and bill are just s**t at taking the piss out of others. It went from a show where mates would take the piss out of each other too basically a show where they take the piss out of bill

Is Dead Set Legends a sports or music program? Whenever I listen it's about 20% talking sport / 30% ads / 50% music.
It's both. It's Triple M but with some sport personalities. It's not meant to be Crunchtime or Sportsday

JB just taking the piss now with his Rush Hour appearances. Another once must listen to show thats on its last legs. * Triple M management have successfully ****ed the joint in the last 3 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JB just taking the piss now with his Rush Hour appearances. Another once must listen to show thats on its last legs. fu** Triple M management have successfully f’ed the joint in the last 3 years.

I'd suspect its cost cutting if anything. JB wouldn't be cheap even if they record multiple shows in advance. I'd guess it was part of his Covid contract negotiation. I agree it is a bit of a joke now, the show seems like it is being phased out.

I reckon it's a reasonable assumption that Brayshaw would being saying things like, "this is bulldust. I'm contracted to be on air from late March to the end of September, not to the end of October", hence the 'part-time-ness'

Last edited:
I reckon it's a reasonable assumption that Brayshaw would being saying things like, "this is bulldust. I'm contracted to be on air from late March to the end of September, not to the end of October", hence the "part-time-ness"

Ohhhh. Maybe

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's getting on, no doubt isn't hard up for a buck and has secured a plum gig on TV for both seasonal codes. He's a much better radio talent than TV but we are lucky we are still getting anything of him on MMM

Hot Breakfast has announced this morning that they'll be wrapping up for good after 11 years at the end of the month. Bit of a surprise to be honest. I know their ratings died in the ass when Wil Anderson came along, but surprising they're parking it all together. Be interesting to see what takes its place.

Hot Breakfast has announced this morning that they'll be wrapping up for good after 11 years at the end of the month. Bit of a surprise to be honest. I know their ratings died in the ass when Wil Anderson came along, but surprising they're parking it all together. Be interesting to see what takes its place.

Seems like all this comedy/footy programming is coming to and end. Shitty. Regular radio is boring as *.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back