Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

sh*t I thought Juddy was pretty funny on MMM tbh. Had a little bit of the chiefs arrogance about him. Obv I'd prefer the original rub with chief back but don't mind the huddle

Huddle will probably battle without him. Vince and Thomas are two of the new crop trying a bit too hard. They'd be funnier if they were just themselves I reckon.

Man I miss the old days of the Friday Rub with Chief, Wolf, JB, Foss popping in for a little bit to go back and forth with the Chief every now and then, getting random texts from Spud potting people and telling them they'll get it on the Saturday Rub tomorrow...those were the days

Man I miss the old days of the Friday Rub with Chief, Wolf, JB, Foss popping in for a little bit to go back and forth with the Chief every now and then, getting random texts from Spud potting people and telling them they'll get it on the Saturday Rub tomorrow...those were the days
Ship off pencil neck!

Don't tell me the last 7 or 8 Rush Hour shows were live, or at least recorded much later?!?! The podcasts were uploaded after 7 pm, and they seemed to be up to date with the trade news. I guess they did it just for the trade stuff, because, with the possibility of big trades happening at any time, and obviously because they mostly talk about footy, they didn't wanna be 4 hours behind the news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd is actually very switched on, when it comes to world affairs.

He's actually reasonably right wing, which = respect.

It's hard to believe, but it's true.

He is a smart hombre.
Yeah I know, he puts football into proper perspective, its not the be all and end all of life. He was like that when he retired, real nonchalance. Preferable to others who cry and fear they never see their mates again and scratch 'round for a media job despite not being able to string two words together.

Can someone please tell why some callers to MMM, not just footy but during other music segments, have such a clear line, it is as if they are in the studio?

Can someone please tell why some callers to MMM, not just footy but during other music segments, have such a clear line, it is as if they are in the studio?
Because they are?

It's not as if they ever give the phone number to ring in...

Who ******* cares haha. It's a piss take radio show, who gives a flying * if some of the calls are fake.

Maybe when someone calls between 6-7 they get the producer who tells them what time to call back to speak with JB and Bill if it's a good story.

Put Brayshaw and Brownless on at Midday for a couple hours each day or just cancel the show altogether as 6pm to 7pm is BS time and no one will be listening .
In many ways 2021 is last chance saloon for both of them at the station.

Put Brayshaw and Brownless on at Midday for a couple hours each day or just cancel the show altogether as 6pm to 7pm is BS time and no one will be listening .
In many ways 2021 is last chance saloon for both of them at the station.

Yeah nah. Can still listen to em on the podcast. Much prefer that to cancelling them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back