Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
In my opinion Dunstall is a huge upgrade on Judd and enough to make me want to listen. I have never understood the appeal of Judd.

Ideally JB would replace Howie on Friday nights but looks like that is not going to happen.

I think the decrease in calling from the grounds changes things a bit. Less travel and perhaps easier to coordinate between TV and Radio commitments without the travel.

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
In my opinion Dunstall is a huge upgrade on Judd and enough to make me want to listen. I have never understood the appeal of Judd.

Ideally JB would replace Howie on Friday nights but looks like that is not going to happen.

I think the decrease in calling from the grounds changes things a bit. Less travel and perhaps easier to coordinate between TV and Radio commitments without the travel.
Spot on. JB and Chief bounce off each other so well. They have to be on air together

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Should the thread title indicate that Triple M footy's kicked out at 2.99999?

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Spot on. JB and Chief bounce off each other so well. They have to be on air together

I think the closest we'll get is the mid-week rub and maybe the occasional Monday game, I don't think their schedules otherwise line up.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
Disappointed that he’s effectively replacing Judd but hopefully a greater role or reshuffle in future years. At least Duke will be there which means some strafings might be on the cards. One of my fav lines ever was when one of the boys left their glasses at home and Chief goes “whatever you do don’t borrow Duke’s, the forks will take out your eyes.”

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Lols. Today's Rush Hour is 24.5 minutes, including prerecorded intros and outros. Eh, who am I kidding? I'll never stop listening :tongueoutv1:

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Not sure if this will resonate with the masses but this is how I'd like to see the Sunday lineup.

Sunday arvo:

BT.
Barry Denner.
Bernie Vince.
Mark Ricciuto.
Chua.
Tania Armstrong.

Maybe have Daisy Thomas replacing Roo.

Back