Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, if it wasn't for Spud, I'd'nt've heard the following:

Coin slots for eyes.
Cattle trucked.
If you lay down with Dogs, you end up with fleas.
Enough foam to shave the Kelly Gang.
Might not have invented them but you could add

Dag on a sheeps arse
Put a glass eye to sleep
Funny as a kick in the pills
You're barely going mate
I'll smash you warrior 😂
They call him wavey, waving goodbye to his hairline

The drink stealer.
Spud's make-up. (I WILL BUY SOME!)
Chompergate.
Wolf's per diem.
Desperate demon.
The green stuff.
The headwobbler.
The Picioane.
Soy mocha Schwatta.
The world according to the Cool Breeze.
Ask Chief.
TIPRAT MILNE!
PUSH-UUUUUUUUUP!
"Stay solid."
Me me me me me me me.

I'm warming up to Ross Lyon on the Sunday Rub. Pretty good sense of humour, and he gives a good perspective on the workings inside clubs.

I liked the stuff about the Gaff-Brayshaw incident in particular.

He's obviously just killing time hoping to get another coaching gig, but a good addition.

I do miss when they used to target others outside their own box but those days are long gone.

tbe hanging s**t on colleagues in other boxes was hilarious and in my eyes different to hanging s**t on players. They all knew each other in the boxes and either worked with each other or had in the past

The players thing I sort of get in that the players don’t know them personally and may may not have know the spirit in which it was delivered. Having said that they did have a criteria for the worst on votes that if yiy hadn’t played a certain amount of games you couldn’t be included

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the line about putting a pumpkin on the head?

it was a story about when he was struggling coaching Richmond.

he walked into a team meeting and lifted a pump over his head and said to the team “what am I” they were all confused “What am I” still confused no one answered “boys I’m under the bloody pump”

it was a story about when he was struggling coaching Richmond.

he walked into a team meeting and lifted a pump over his head and said to the team “what am I” they were all confused “What am I” still confused no one answered “boys I’m under the bloody pump”

The under the pump classic has no connection with the pumpkin thing.

Spud and Chief use to give apologies for blokes who were stiff to miss

And it was hilarious. This won’t be popular but I thought the G-Train was pretty precious when talking about the worst on ground votes.

There is a difference between mental health issues and having to hear something you don’t like about your own performance in something you get paid multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to perform.

Last edited:
And mainly were jabs at ruckmen.

I think it was Chief who, in 2016, gave the 3 to Mark Jamar.
Didn't Sam once give the 3 best on ground and 3 worst on ground votes to the same player?

Might not have invented them but you could add

Dag on a sheeps arse
Put a glass eye to sleep
Funny as a kick in the pills
You're barely going mate
I'll smash you warrior 😂
They call him wavey, waving goodbye to his hairline
"My backside is so tight you couldn't ram a knitting needle up there with a sledgehammer"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back